PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone stayed at these two hotels?

Pam
09-17-2003, 01:02 AM
Planning planning.....

Has anyone experienced the Best Western Stardust Inn, or whatever it's called? I understand they have a HOT free breakfast, instead of the usual donuts and koolaid fare.

Or how about the Four Points Sheraton Fullerton?

Being close to the parks is not that important to me, because I think we will be doing the AAA ticket thing for free parking.

Thanks in advance!

spectromen
09-17-2003, 07:24 AM
Hi Pam,
I've stayed at the Four Points Sheraton. I think you're much better off at the BW Stardust. The hot breakfast sounds rare so jump on it! Plus, it's so much closer to the Park that even though you don't mind the distance, you'll appreciate it after long days in the parks. At Four Points, the rooms were decent but it is very much a two star hotel, and nothing more. I had so many problems opening my door with the card key, I could barely count on getting in every night. Both hotels are right off freeways but I think the BW would still be quieter because of the direction it faces. Good luck!

bluebayou
09-17-2003, 01:20 PM
While I have never stayed at the Best Western - I did stay at the Four Points Sheraton and really enjoyed my stay. I loved the open feeling to the hotel and the easy access to the rooms. I would recommend staying there.. best advice though is to use priceline or hotwire - you can get some awesome deals - personally I never have paid above 45.00/night (usually 35.00) and have stayed in some wonderful places like the Hyatt Orange County. Have a great trip.
:)

The Photographer
09-18-2003, 07:31 AM
If you have an Entertainment Card, that'll often get you a lower price than AAA. I've got both. I'll be at the Howard Johnson structure across from the park, paying $65/night vs $79. Last trip I went to the Comfort Inn ($53/night) over on Katella. The rooms were emaculate, but the area isn't so good and most of the front desk staff were rather rude.

For online bookings, Hotels.net and Expedia have the lowest surcharges. I've done far too much research. I need a life!:D