PDA

View Full Version : Mad T Party Question [seasonal music]

disneyscott
11-14-2013, 10:32 AM
The halloween music choices we great...How has it changed with that being over?

Do you think we will now get a Christmas one of this now?

oregontraveler
11-14-2013, 11:38 AM
I hadn't heard they doing seasonal tunes. But its quite possible they might adapt some Christmas tunes, that would be cool.

cstephens
11-14-2013, 01:02 PM
I enjoyed some of the Halloween touches they added to their set - both "Dead Man's Party" and "Thriller" were spectacular - but I hope they don't do Christmas carols. There's enough of that abounding all around the resort that it would be nice to have a respite.

JunJunM3
11-14-2013, 11:15 PM
Barring some tweaks, they will probably do something similar to what they did last Holiday Season. There will be "snowfall" at 2 segments of each set (I dropped by the T-Party last weekend and I saw the snow machines up already and the led lights hanging on the trees around the backlot). The 1st was during Alice's intro after the band does a couple of songs, then one more during the last song of each set which is a Christmas song (One of the songs they used last year was Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas...").

cheshirecatgirl
11-17-2013, 09:16 PM
They did do some Christmas songs last year.

3Princesses1Prince
11-21-2013, 04:55 PM
According to the AP winter newsletter they will be incorporating holiday music again this year.