PDA

View Full Version : POTC & West side water?

disguy
09-15-2003, 09:48 AM
Saturday night we were at the park and I over heard two CM's talk about Pirates. Saying "did you hear its going down next week for a while?" The other Cm had no idea he then mentioned "is it because of west side water? The CM answered yes and then said we better move on (subject wise) does anyone have any idea what they are talking about?

DisneyFan25863
09-15-2003, 06:25 PM
I'm thinking maybe the main water pipe on WS broke or somthing?

millionairegirl
09-15-2003, 06:45 PM
I bet it has to do with the rehab of Splash Mountain.

Bruce Bergman
09-15-2003, 06:51 PM
I can offer an educated guess on what they were discussing... :cool:

They have had problems in the recent past with the potable water lines and the sewage lines :eek: for all the buildings above Pirates leaking or breaking, and going into the Pirates ride water channels and system. Depending on what broke this can cause a mess or a big health hazard....

They filter and chlorinate all the water in the Pirates canal system just like a big swimming pool, but when a pipe bursts (or the drains just clog and back up, and overflow into the canals) it takes some time to filter it all out of the pool.

(In that building complex: Blue Bayou, Club 33, Disney Gallery, French Market, Cafe Orleans, Royal St. Veranda, Petite Patisserie and the NOS Guest Restrooms by the train station. On the 'basement' levels stuffed in around the Pirates show there is the New Orleans Main Kitchen serving all the restaurants and the 'Westside Diner' Cast Member cafeteria.)

--<< Bruce >>--

(Edited to remove the dreaded E word from the Westside Diner description - caught it 10 seconds too late.)