PDA

View Full Version : Grumpy Cat Visits Disneyland

moofeet
11-06-2013, 04:32 PM
Grumpy Cat Visits Disneyland!!!!!!!
http://youtu.be/8lDtmbpYdxY

olegc
11-06-2013, 05:37 PM
the one thing i noticed was that the video was not taken the day of the Disney Side social media event - it was well before (no snow on the castle and no crowds).

Cory Gross
11-08-2013, 05:57 AM
There's only so much a cat can do in one day ;)

To me, the most awkward thing about this whole "social media all-stars" thing is that I don't know who any of these people are except for the cat.

Tinker44
11-13-2013, 08:09 AM
I agree w/ olegc that was the first thing I noticed. I also suspect that the video of Grumpy was spliced with that of the cat... they looked completely disjointed. Not that I am surprised, I can't imagine a cat of any description who would allow itself to remain that calm in those conditions without serious sedation. Did anyone else think the cat was walking funny in the video?

Nikara
11-13-2013, 11:48 AM
The reason that Grumpy Cat's face is always grumpy is a birth defect. I suspect that has also affected her ability to walk. I loved these videos- very cute!

BlkPearlCptn
11-13-2013, 02:16 PM
A while back I saw an interview with Grumpy Cat's owner. She has a form of dwarfism which is the reason for her expression and affects her walk. Also loved these videos.

ThatCrazyRedhead
11-14-2013, 12:51 PM
To me, the most awkward thing about this whole "social media all-stars" thing is that I don't know who any of these people are except for the cat.

You're not the only one!

I have a ridiculous amount of love for Tardar Sauce aka Grumpy Cat. Saw her "in person" a while ago and she's super tiny! And adorable.

familymemories
11-14-2013, 01:04 PM
That was a great video. We have seen other cats in the park through the years.