PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass/Pin Deal with Nightmare DVD

Tiki Junki
09-13-2003, 09:33 AM
In prepping for our October 9-13 visit to DLR I picked up The Nightmare Before Christmas DVD at Costco, what do ya know, there is a free DLR offer I can actually use!

The DVD comes with a voucher for up to 4 pre-issued Fast Passes for the HM and a voucher for one free cloisonne pin from the Le Bat en Rouge Shop in NOS. (While supplies last, so I am not holding my breath since the "pin locusts" may have already stripped the joint. I say with love because if I lived in the area, I'd be a queen hopper). What's nice is that you turn the vouchers in at DL, you don't have to mail anything in and wait 600 weeks for your prize.

The DVD is the special edition version and has a lot of extras. For $13, it's a deal and the FastPass/Pin special is a bonus. The vouchers are good until March 31, 2004.

dasrock
09-14-2003, 11:33 PM
ghoul!!!
thanks for the tip!!!

disneyfreak168
09-14-2003, 11:46 PM
My mom just got it for me today! she told me about the fastpass thing when she came home and i just read this thread posted by Tiki Junki well a couple of hours ago heh it's like 12:45 i should get to bed.:D

Cadaverous Pallor
09-15-2003, 09:02 AM
Darn, I had to buy the DVD last year. What was I thinking??? :rolleyes: ;)

Oh well, I guess I'll have to do without the goodies.

ChasRN
09-15-2003, 10:52 AM
This deal sounds great! I'm going to Disneyland next month and would love to have those fastpasses. Does the DVD say on the outside of the packaging which ones contain the offer?

Thanks.

Chas

Tinkerbell737
09-15-2003, 01:10 PM
Has anyone got the pin yet? I wonder what it looks like. I also have Nightmare on DVD already, but I might buy it again if the pin is cool enough. :)

Tiki Junki
09-16-2003, 06:49 AM
Does the DVD say on the outside of the packaging which ones contain the offer?

Yes. On the packaging box, it says Disneyland Deal in Disney script and has a Fast Pass logo with Donald. The back of the box has the details.

TrekkieDad
11-21-2003, 09:57 PM
I sure wish I could find that deal! Our local Costco here in norcal didn't have the DVD at all, and other stores that carry it have no "Disney Deal" indication on the outside. Maybe since it's November it's just too late. :(

My wife and I are planning a visit around New Years, and the pin and fastpasses would be a nice treat. Add that to the fact that I haven't seen the movie and wanted to prep before seeing HMH for the second time.

junglejoy
11-22-2003, 09:26 AM
I purchsed my copy as soon as I saw the thred here. I hope you can still find it because I picked up my pin a week ago. There were still plenty. It's a nice pin, too.