PDA

View Full Version : Question... [Nightmare before Christmas screening]

laldava
09-11-2003, 11:49 AM
Hey guys - I have a question, though it may sound kinda stupid to some of you. I'm a first time annual passholder (just got it last weekend) and when I was checking the passholder events on the disneyland website, it mentioned a Nightmare before Christmas screening of some sort on Oct. 30th that sounds kinda cool. I was wondering are passholders allowed to bring a guest to these events? I mean it sounds like something I would want to bring my girlfriend or one my other friends to. if so would the guest have to pay full admission? or does it depend on the event?

Sorry im new to all of this passholder stuff...

Also there wasn't much info offered about the movie screening other than the date...does anyone know what else this event entails??

Thanks!

fairytalelover
09-11-2003, 12:02 PM
That sounds very cool! Where is this screening going to be at?

TwinGemII
09-11-2003, 01:07 PM
I've found that there is a screening but more information on tickets or times, etc will be coming soon!

WAITING PATIENTLY~ NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS IS MY FAVORITE!!!

LALDAVA~ As far as I know, yes, your girlfriend or anyone who goes with you will have to pay full admission to get into the park even if it's strictly for a special event like this screening.

:D

SoCalDisneyLover
09-11-2003, 03:41 PM
Your Annual Pass Will Not let you into this event. It is a Separate Admission Price. It sounds like a fun event, but I don't like having to pay to get into Disneyland basically to see a movie, especially when I can go on the HM ride anytime with my AP...and it's free.

ArthurBang
09-11-2003, 09:25 PM
They had the same event last year.. Very fun. Around $50 if i remember correctly. It came with a trick or treat bag full of Nightmare goodies and you got to see the film with audience participation. Afterwards you got to ride the Mansion and there was a costume contest as well.

lilblckrncloud
09-12-2003, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by ArthurBang
They had the same event last year.. Very fun. Around $50 if i remember correctly. It came with a trick or treat bag full of Nightmare goodies and you got to see the film with audience participation. Afterwards you got to ride the Mansion and there was a costume contest as well. Yep, it was $50 and it was WELL worth it.

laldava
09-12-2003, 09:31 AM
ok - hmm sounda kinda cool still - but a bit pricey. Ill think about it though - thanks for the info guys =)

Not Afraid
09-12-2003, 09:33 AM
I'm sure the even info will be posted on MP when it becomes available. We are gong to go this year, so I am patiently waiting for the announcement.

TwinGemII
09-12-2003, 10:03 AM
I'm sure tickets go pretty fast. Can you get them in advance through Disney Land?

lilblckrncloud
09-12-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by TwinGemII
I'm sure tickets go pretty fast. Can you get them in advance through Disney Land? Last time we had to order them online in advance, I believe through the Gallery's website. IIRC it was pretty last minute, though, so it wasn't that far in advance.

TwinGemII
09-12-2003, 10:35 AM
Lilblckrncloud ~ Do you have that website? (I'm new at this ):)

I don't want to miss out on this event... I missed it last year.

ArthurBang
09-12-2003, 10:38 AM
http://www.disneygallery.com/

That's where details are currently posted but so far I think there's only a listing and the date that it's being held.

TwinGemII
09-12-2003, 11:18 AM
THANKS! :D

yeo_foxe
09-12-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by TwinGemII
I'm sure tickets go pretty fast. Can you get them in advance through Disney Land?

They didn't last year... Turn-out was sorta low... not surprising, I think people thought it was just another pin/merchandise event...

I know there was a great deal of harumping happening on this board....