PDA

View Full Version : merchandise from "Frozen" has arrived at the resort

cstephens
10-07-2013, 07:37 AM
Not sure if there was merchandise in Disneyland or DCA as I didn't get much time to look in stores this weekend, but when we went into World of Disney last night, I noticed a little section with "Frozen" merchandise. There were some dolls of the two sisters and some small figurines, but the best finds for me were the plush for Olaf and Sven (http://twitpic.com/dgfowo). Sven's legs are posable. Excited for more merchandise to come out, like the things they previewed for the Disney Store.

familymemories
10-07-2013, 08:12 AM
Those are soooooo cute!!!

cheshirecatgirl
10-09-2013, 02:02 PM
There were things at Target yesterday as well. Dolls of the sisters and plush versions of the sisters and the snowman, and a few other things.

currence
10-09-2013, 02:11 PM
The Disney store has the two girl's costumes as part of their Halloween merchandise plus a small assortment of other ancillary merchandise. They also have pretty cute black boots, similar to Jesse's red boots, but perhaps more suitable for everyday wear (red glittery boots do not actually go with every outfit, despite what my daughter would want you to believe).

cstephens
10-09-2013, 03:00 PM
I've been meaning to check out the Disney Store to see what they have, but I haven't had time to go. At the D23 Expo, they had a preview of some very cool stuff, including a plush of Olaf where his various body parts can be pulled apart. I want that one! :)