PDA

View Full Version : $48 Disneyland or DCA tickets available to 2013 CHOC Walk participants

AVP
09-30-2013, 03:31 PM
If you need another reason to join Team MousePlanet (http://choc.convio.net/site/TR?pg=team&fr_id=1040&team_id=1052) in the 2013 CHOC Walk, how about this - the opportunity to purchase tickets to Disneyland or Disney California Adventure at a price not seen since in a decade - just $48!

Here's the scoop from the CHOC Walk organizers:

On the day of the CHOC Walk, Sunday, October 13, walkers who present their CHOC Walk in the Park wristband at a DisneylandŽ Resort Ticket Booth may purchase a special CHOC-Tober DisneylandŽ Resort 1-Day Park HopperŽ ticket for $71 or a 1-Day 1-Park Ticket for $48. The tickets may be used on that day or on a follow-up visit to DisneylandŽ Park and Disney California AdventureŽ Park!

A maximum of 5 tickets may be purchased per wristband. Ticket purchase offer valid on 10/13/2013 only. If the tickets are not used on the day of the Walk, they must be used on or before 11/8/13. Prices subject to change.

To qualify for these reduced-price tickets, all you need to do is register for the CHOC Walk and raise at least $50 - that's it! This is a fantastic "thank you" for everyone who comes out to raise money for CHOC.

Joining Team MousePlanet is a great way to participate in the CHOC Walk, since we handle sign-in for all of our walkers. Visit our CHOC Walk website for more information and to join us:

Team MousePlanet (http://choc.convio.net/site/TR?pg=team&fr_id=1040&team_id=1052)

currence
09-30-2013, 04:47 PM
These are really great prices. I would caution that they are POPULAR so do be prepared to wait in the ticket lines after the CHOC walk. We picked them up last year for my in-laws since we thought they would enjoy the day in the park with the kids.

olegc
10-01-2013, 09:48 AM
great prices - but they expires just before Holiday time at Disneyland. For my family that's an incentive breaker - even at such a fantastic price.