PDA

View Full Version : Most embarrassing Disney trip memory

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

sjhanksaz
09-26-2013, 03:49 PM
Anyone have a great story to tell about something really embarrassing that happened to them on a Disney vacation?

BlkPearlCptn
09-26-2013, 05:48 PM
When I was about five I had to use the bathroom and my mom took me into the one across from the Matterhorn. Well with the fancy writing on the sign, she took me into the Prince instead of the Princesses. We walked all the way in and Mom didn't notice until I started asking about all the "sinks" on the wall. Opps. We laughed about that for years.

Leap for Joy
09-26-2013, 05:54 PM
My husband and son (age 2) were watching the Matterhorn climbers. My husband was trying to get a good picture so he was momentarily distracted. When he turned back, our son had his penis completely out of the top of his pants and was happily playing with it in full view of passersby.

BlkPearlCptn
09-26-2013, 06:12 PM
ROFL!!!!! Priceless!

sjhanksaz
09-26-2013, 07:53 PM
I once left our sleeping infant in a covered stroller with the rest of the strollers at haunted mansion. I ran to get in line with my family when my wife said where is Megan. Ooooppssss

I ran really fast back to find all was well.

Leap for Joy, that was a really funny one.

Rufus T Firefly
09-26-2013, 10:56 PM
My husband and son (age 2) were watching the Matterhorn climbers. My husband was trying to get a good picture so he was momentarily distracted. When he turned back, our son had his penis completely out of the top of his pants and was happily playing with it in full view of passersby.

We have a winner!

DwarfPlanet
09-27-2013, 07:38 AM
We used the restrooms near the Plaza Inn and the Astro Orbitor, I think they had refurbished them fairly recently for DW came back and said she really loved the tile work they had done in them. She wanted to get a picture of it so she took my camera. All of a sudden she came hurrying back looking totally embarrassed and wanted to get out of there. I finally figured it out throough a alot of mumbling that she had walked into the men's room and started taking pictures of the tile before she figured out where she was.

sjhanksaz
09-27-2013, 07:56 AM
So I guess we are stuck on a little bathroom humor. This is not my story but one I heard - it was way to funny

This is borderline rated R, not sure I should be sharing it! Please let me know if I should take it down, but it is both embarrassing and amusing, so I will go ahead and relate it in its entirety.

My most embarrassing moment happened about 5 years ago. We had just driven to WDW and were checking into our hotel for our first DVC stay, with our then about 4 year old son. DS really needed the bathroom, and really wanted me to take him, so we went to the restroom right off the hotel lobby (at SSR.) We ran to a stall (in the ladies' room, he was only 3 or 4), he pulled down his pants, lifted up the seat, and started um, relieving the urgency of his bladder. He was in such a hurry that he released the seat, which came crashing down on a part of him that we had been careful to teach him the correct name of.

DS started screaming and crying, "Ouch, it hurts, it hurts! Mommy, kiss it and make it better! Mommy, kiss my p*n*s! Kiss my p*n*s!"

He begins repeating this over and over, getting increasing frantic, because he still firmly believed that a kiss from Mommy makes everything better. I kissed his forehead, and told him it was all better. He said, "No, it still hurts, kiss my p*n*s."

I could hear someone laughing in another stall. I was starting to wonder when CPS was going to show up. I decided that the best solution was to sort of air blow a kiss in the general direction of his nether regions.

That seemed to satisfy him. He calmed down, got dressed, washed his hands, and walked with me back into the lobby. Where he announced in a loud voice,

"Thank you for blowing my p*n*s, Mommy!"

I spent the rest of the day convinced we were going to be thrown in jail, or at least banned from WDW forever.

Shortpix77
09-27-2013, 08:07 AM
My embarrassing story is a favorite of my mother's... I was only three or four, so I barely remember any of it, just a few flashes of it.

We were in line for Dumbo, and I was hanging on the fence, as children do... I stuck my leg in between two of the bars, and when my knee slid through, I couldn't get it back out. My knee apparently *just* barely fit through, and the bars had essentially locked behind my knee cap. We tried for AWHILE to get me out, a few CMs tried too, and at some point I started screaming bloody murder and probably scaring the heck out of people. Eventually, they had to come and cut a bar off the fence. They threw a big blanket over me and literally sawed the fence apart to get me out. Sigh. It's pretty funny now though :-)

sjhanksaz
09-27-2013, 08:11 AM
My embarrassing story is a favorite of my mother's... I was only three or four, so I barely remember any of it, just a few flashes of it.

We were in line for Dumbo, and I was hanging on the fence, as children do... I stuck my leg in between two of the bars, and when my knee slid through, I couldn't get it back out. My knee apparently *just* barely fit through, and the bars had essentially locked behind my knee cap. We tried for AWHILE to get me out, a few CMs tried too, and at some point I started screaming bloody murder and probably scaring the heck out of people. Eventually, they had to come and cut a bar off the fence. They threw a big blanket over me and literally sawed the fence apart to get me out. Sigh. It's pretty funny now though :-)

They needed the jaws of life

dlfansx4
09-27-2013, 08:17 AM

And yet they still didn't fix the fence width because my DD did the exact same thing (only we were able to get the leg back out eventually) at about the same age. ;)

Pammer
09-27-2013, 08:39 AM
My embarrassing story happened at a Billy Hill and the Hillbillies show several years ago in the Golden Horseshoe Saloon. We were there with some of my hubby's family and my niece had secured a table in the front row. I was getting lunch for my hubby & I so when I got to the table with the food, they had left me one of the chairs closest to the stage.

I think this is the only time I have seen Billy Elvis do his, well, Elvis impersonation (at which he does a great job, by the way!). When he came out with the long sideburns and a long section of toilet roll for a scarf around his neck, we all howled. My embarrassment occurred when he came down off the stage, took his 'scarf', dabbed his underarms with it, and then 'gave' it it me as a 'souvenir', all the while completely in character. My family (and the rest of the room) LOVED it and I know I was beet-red (albeit almost in tears from laughing)!

I still am a huge fan of BH anyway! :D

Ohthatjeff
09-27-2013, 11:37 PM
A pocket full of change and a turnstile. The pocket on my shorts just exploded. Bless them, but as I collected most of it and was just trying to get away, other people just kept coming up to me and handing me more loose change that I had dropped. (Now that I think of it, that might have been the beginning of me not carrying much cash anywhere.)

3Princesses1Prince
09-28-2013, 08:56 AM
So I guess we are stuck on a little bathroom humor. This is not my story but one I heard - it was way to funny

This is borderline rated R, not sure I should be sharing it! Please let me know if I should take it down, but it is both embarrassing and amusing, so I will go ahead and relate it in

Dying laughing right now!

Tinker44
09-28-2013, 09:41 AM
Oh some of these are terrific! Mine is from '05 and hubby and I had been very patiently waiting in the looooong line of Mickey's Movie Barn with our 4.5yr old daughter. We were about 20 people from getting in to see Mickey and I took a last sip of Coke before stowing it in my bag. It must have jostled or someone dropped it or something because the thing literally EXPLODED all over me! Fantastic, it's Day 1, I am about to have our photo with Mickey and my pink t-shirt is dripping with Coke and I have NOTHING to change into or cover it with. In a moment of supreme desperation (after using something to wipe the floor and everything else that got soaked), I ended up pulling my arms into the shirt and rotating it around so the back was now the front. I dabbed my face and hands with a wet-one about 90 seconds before being sent in to see mickey. What a moment. He went to put his glove on my shoulders as we posed but stopped mid-air (so my husband says) and in the end, I crouched down beside our daughter so he would't have to risk staining his gloves! The shot was fantastic though, and you really can't tell what was going on just moments before. But let me tell you, I have never taken that last drink before a photo-op since (Disney or otherwise) LOL!

libbylovespluto
09-28-2013, 10:35 AM
These are too funny!

Goodnplenty
09-30-2013, 06:34 AM
It was my first trip to Disneyland. I'm a WDW native and so I was seeing the park thru my WDW eyes. Well, DH and I were walking in front of Splash Mtn and can see that a boat has just gone over the edge, headed for the plunge. I turn to my DH quickly and say, "We need to make a dash for it. The splash is coming!" ..... Now understand that at ALL the Florida theme parks there are bigger splash zones because everyone wants to cool off... Well imagine my embarrassment as I make a wild dash out of the way, look back, and like 4 drops of water come over the fence. :eyeroll: Several people had heard me and were laughing their heads off. ...Geez talk about embarrassing.. :)

GnP

familymemories
09-30-2013, 03:09 PM
Ok, these stories are way too funny!! Thanks for sharing. I can't think of any embarrassing moments at the parks.

cactusgirl
10-01-2013, 07:03 PM
At the time is seemed like a great idea. Now, I am just thoroughly ashamed.

Ok, so growing up my family would travel from Texas to DL every year the first weekend in Feb. Mom and Dad had a conference, so for two days (after we were deemed old enough to not need grandma the babysitter), it was just us kids in the park. We planned all year for this adventure. The best time--Sunday evening. In the 80's we could ride splash mountain for 20 times in a row.

Disaster strikes when my middle brother (10) starts feeling sick. It's raining, so the lines are truly non existent. Being a wise 13, I knew my parents would kill me if I didn't take care of him. So, instead of going back to the hotel, I was "good" and found warm places for him to stay. I parked him at the Hauted Manison--30 rotations (he counted) and the Main Street Cinema for two solid hours. To this day he won't let me forget "deserting" him. He also won't step foot in either the HM or the MSC.

Smorri
10-02-2013, 06:33 AM
We were in the fast pass line for the Radiator Springs Racers and had just reached the radiator shaped fountain filled with coins. As the two moms gabbed away, I was watching the three girls (ages 7, 7 and 5). I gave my daughter a coin and she flipped it in the fountain. Next I gave her 5 year old friend a coin and she flipped it into the fountain. Lastly I gave my daughter's 7 year old friend a coin. This girl, apparently had not done much coin flipping, but has a promising future in major league baseball... She cranked her arm back as far as she could (my heart started to drop at this point and everything started to move in slow motion) then let go a fast ball that flew straight over the fountain and SMACK into the side of someone's head standing in line on the other side of the fountain! That coin never even started it's downward trajectory. It was a missile of death! People turned and look at the one tall guy surrounded by innocent looking munchkin females. :(

candles71
10-02-2013, 06:56 AM
Bwahahaha, they've got the innocent look down huh. ;) Cute. :)

DL Mama
10-03-2013, 01:23 AM
So...many years ago my Father in Law went to Disneyland with some of the relatives.(Not me, or I probably could have talked him off the ledge). Papa became rather "Grumpy" as the day went on, and no one could figure out why. (He's a very relaxed and easy-going guy) Finally, my sister in law asked why he was upset. he replied 'I can't believe that guy called me a moron". What??? Eventually it came out that while boarding the Jungle Cruise, the skipper said something like "We'll be leaving the dock as soon as we load some MORE ON...just as Papa was stepping onto the boat. To this day, he is still a little convinced that the skipper was insulting him :)

Goodnplenty
10-03-2013, 11:50 AM
Omg, I can't stop laughing!! :D

SJF510
10-03-2013, 01:36 PM
At the end of a very long park touring day at WDW, my family and I were at the Artist's Palette at Saratoga Springs having dinner. An older lady sits down beside us and we start chatting. Nothing of particular note until she asked if we were having a good time. I replied that of course we were, but it would be perfect if I could order up a couple of new replacement feet. Just a complete throw away comment because my feet were exhausted. Then her husband walks up and I kid you not, has two prosthetic legs! I could have just about died. She wasn't offended at all and we parted on friendly terms. Needless to say, the "two new feet" comment got retired permanently!

DwarfPlanet
10-03-2013, 02:02 PM
So...many years ago my Father in Law went to Disneyland with some of the relatives.(Not me, or I probably could have talked him off the ledge). Papa became rather "Grumpy" as the day went on, and no one could figure out why. (He's a very relaxed and easy-going guy) Finally, my sister in law asked why he was upset. he replied 'I can't believe that guy called me a moron". What??? Eventually it came out that while boarding the Jungle Cruise, the skipper said something like "We'll be leaving the dock as soon as we load some MORE ON...just as Papa was stepping onto the boat. To this day, he is still a little convinced that the skipper was insulting him :)

LOL my favorite so far!