PDA

View Full Version : Radiator Springs Racers closing November 4-7 for refurbishment

AVP
08-31-2013, 06:07 PM
Since some rumors previously posted were proven to be inaccurate, here's the real refurbishment plan for Radiator Springs Racers:

Monday, November 4 - Thursday, November 7. Not a week, not over a weekend, and not during Christmas.

Hope this helps people plan their trips.

AVP

newhdplayer
08-31-2013, 06:44 PM
This absolutely annoying

We were planning to go to DCA on those specific days, and once again Disney does not care about us and what we want.

As Premier Pass Holders we expect full and total accessibility to all attractions and rides when we go.....

JK

But let the whining begin

Rapunzelthorn
08-31-2013, 10:12 PM
Those are the exact dates that we are going to be there also. At least we got the opportunity to ride it last November. It is almost as if they know that there is a lull in traffic during that time after Halloween and before Veteran's Day/beginning of Christmas season and so they do annoying things :p . Last November Tom Hanks descended on the resort to close down Main Street and big chunks of Fantasyland during that same time period (you may remember my incessant whining about that one). It's as though no matter how much strategy you put into planning the ideal time to go, they will do something to throw a wrench in it :eyeroll:. I think that they are out to get me! :p Curious to see what they'll do to foil my plans next November. :rolleyes:

Goodnplenty
09-11-2013, 10:40 AM
I'll be there 11/1 thru 11/9. And I understand that it's a slow time and they need to get some work done. No worries. I just wanted to say how grateful I am to AVP for posting this. Now I know to focus on riding RSR as soon as I get there and the day before I leave. It's little nuggets of information like this that make my trips special.

Thank you so much,
GnP :)