PDA

View Full Version : 2 parks for the price of 1 offer is back

cstephens
09-08-2003, 04:18 PM
Just heard the radio spots today. You get to visit both DL and DCA for the price of a normal day ticket. Return trip has to be used by 30 days from day of first visit or November 24, 2003, whichever comes first. Even though it was the same ad they ran before (dad has his two kids try to agree on which park to go to, 2 park deal means they can go to both), I wasn't paying that much attention, so I don't know if it's a SoCal thing.

See, just the info, no editorializing.

tracilicious
09-08-2003, 04:26 PM
is that just for california residents?

PapiBear
09-08-2003, 04:26 PM
Considering DCA is half a park, and now the Magic Kingdom is half a park, we're actually just paying for one park, so it makes financial sense overall.

Then again, they could pave DCA, fix all that needs fixing in the Magic Kingdom, close on Mondays and Tuesdays like they used to (or hell, just close down everything for a year), and reopen Disneyland, completely refurbished and made new and whole again, on July 17, 2005, offering $5 admission and $10 ticket books.

At those prices, I guarantee you they'd turn a profit by the end of the year.

(But the first thing they really need to do is jettison Eisner. Nothing good will happen to the company until that happens.)

cstephens
09-08-2003, 04:54 PM
OK, the commercial just came on again, and it does say that it's for Southern California residents only. Limit of 5 tickets per day.

Morrigoon
09-08-2003, 05:12 PM
Ooh! Good timing! (Family coming to town)

JenGood008
09-08-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Morrigoon
Ooh! Good timing! (Family coming to town)

Mine too! Definitely good timing! :) :) :)

Darkbeer
09-09-2003, 10:01 AM
Full detals on this offer is located in this thread (The offer started August 1st).

SoCal 2 for 1 special returns (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18943&highlight=November+25th)

:fez:

fairytalelover
09-09-2003, 10:05 AM
How long is this offer available?

adriennek
09-09-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by fairytalelover
How long is this offer available?

Click the link in Darkbeer's post above...

Adrienne

UncleGDogWord
09-09-2003, 02:03 PM
I think they realized it was the only way to get people into both parks.

For September my wife and I got a package deal and they all come with the park hopper passes now.

If the want to get more people into DCA they should have a line that start in Disneyland and make it look like some special ride and have it goto DCA.

Boy would there faces be red.