PDA

View Full Version : Indy... could this have happened?

mrfantasmic
09-06-2003, 11:25 AM
I remember one time on Indiana Jones, the forbidden eye (on the way up the hill) shot our car, causing the hood to pop up and the lights to go out... this led directly to the bug room... could this have happened?

DisneyFan25863
09-06-2003, 04:06 PM
No.....unless Disney made some teleporter thingy that would automatically take you there. Also, I don't seem to remember the hood being able to pop off...

Captain Josh
09-06-2003, 04:09 PM
I'd chalk this right up with "going under the boulder backwards" and the "two archaelogist CM's who spieled to people in line from the rafters of the Rotunda Calendar Room"....which are things people SWEAR they've seen/experienced in Indy, yet have never seen since, therefore making it's exsistence questionable.

mrfantasmic
09-06-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by G-Hawk
I'd chalk this right up with "going under the boulder backwards" and the "two archaelogist CM's who spieled to people in line from the rafters of the Rotunda Calendar Room"....which are things people SWEAR they've seen/experienced in Indy, yet have never seen since, therefore making it's exsistence questionable.
Which is exactly why i posted it... to see if it had happened to anyone else.

HBTiggerFan
09-06-2003, 10:36 PM
I have several *could this have happened* memories from Disneyland and other places. I swear something happened, however no one else ever experienced it. It's still real to me. I think I need some help. :fez:

Captain Josh
09-07-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by mrfantasmic
Which is exactly why i posted it... to see if it had happened to anyone else.

I know....I'm scared too...*whimper*