PDA

View Full Version : 2013-2014 U.S. Armed Forces discount at the Disneyland Resort

AVP
07-28-2013, 04:53 PM
Disney has published details of the 2013-2014 U.S. Armed Forces discount, valid August 12, 2013, through September 25, 2014. Under this program, active and retired U.S. military personnel can purchase Disney Military Promotional 3-Day Park Hopper Tickets for $129 each, a $4 increase from the current promotion but still 50% off the normal price of the adult ticket.

For the purpose of this offer, Disney defines "Eligible Service Members" as active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists, and the U.S. Coast Guard. Valid military identification will be required for purchase. This discount is available at MWR/ITT offices at your military base or other at participating U.S. military sales outlets. The tickets are not available for sale at the Disneyland Resort ticket booths. The price is the same for adults and children, and total of six tickets may be purchased per military member, regardless of who purchases the tickets (the member or their spouse). Disney has also clarified that the "Military member (or spouse) must accompany the persons using these tickets for Theme Park admission," which means you can not purchase these tickets and give them to someone who will be visiting without you present.

Tickets are blocked out through December 19, 2013 through December 31, 2013; April 13, 2014 through April 20, 2014; and July 4, 2014. As far as we can tell, there is no "fuse" on this ticket, so you may have more than the standard 13 days from first use to use the remaining two admissions, but we highly recommend you contact your base MWR/ITT office for more details before making travel plans. Please note that this ticket is not a "bonus" ticket, and so does not include an early admission day.

For complete information regarding Disney Military Promotional 3-Day Park Hopper Tickets and discounted resort rates, military personnel may visit the Disneyland Resort website, or participating U.S. military base ticket offices.

ogold72
07-28-2013, 08:22 PM
Thank you for posting this information. I called DLR a few days ago to inquire about the promotion and the CM told me that at the new promotion begins 29 September, which made sense to me because the end date for the old promotion was 28 September. I had planned my vacation around those dates (22 Sept - 28 Sept).

On another note, its worth mentioning that the 6 tickets are all that are available during the promotion period, so you cant do a three day visit with six guests and then buy more tickets 4 months later. You can, however use the tickets consecutively. For example, I am taking my small family for 6 days, using three tickets each for three days x2.