PDA

View Full Version : Can you get different rates with different CMs?

casol967
09-05-2003, 07:07 AM
We are planning our first trip to DL to take advantage of the Armed Forces Salute. I called DLH to get the AF Salute rates and was given a rate of $220/night. I was shocked as this didn't seem like a very good deal to me, certainly not 40% off. She told me that the regular rate was $260, so she couldn't have been giving me the best deal. I could go on expedia and get it much cheaper. So, would it be a good idea to call backa nd talk to someone else, or should I just book us off site?

MammaSilva
09-05-2003, 07:36 AM
I'd call back and just ask for the BEST rate.. we checked into the Military Salute rates too and they weren't that 'great' because they take the discount off of the 'rack' rate (meaning the highest rate they charge ever for the room you've asked about ). WTG Disney :rolleyes:

As for staying off property there are several really good choices right on Harbor that are less than half what you are going to pay for a room onsite. Granted you don't get the same Disney experience, but if budget is an issue they are an easy way to save.