PDA

View Full Version : Aladdin Question

DisneyFreak2000
09-04-2003, 07:46 PM
I'm going to Disneyland this weekend and I'm picking up my Annual Pass and am gonna run into the park to see Aladdin at 6:15, never seen it, and then over to Disneyland to see Fantasmic at 10:30. I know how to work Fantasmic, but what time should I go into DCA to make sure I get seated for Aladdin and where should I sit? Thanks.

Lost Boy
09-04-2003, 08:10 PM
I don't know about timing anymore as I understand the crowds are so light now that they don't even have to hand out Fast Pass anymore. Just check it out around 5:30 and you should be ok. Sit in the center section, front row mezzanine if you can. If the front row is filled, stay in the center if you can and try 4 or 5 rows back. Don't sit on the ground floor as a lot of the stage effects can't be seen down there. And the balcony is just too high. Mezzanine if perfect. I have seen at least 6 times from there.

wenderella
09-06-2003, 08:11 PM
In May, we had preferred seating to Aladdin and got to the theater about 40 minutes prior to show to ask how preferred seating worked. The line started moving while we were standing there so we decided to just go in. We were about 10th in line for the orchestra level. They let us in and my kids and I sat on the front row. My kids LOVED every minute! It's true that you do miss the whole overview, but Aladdin rode the elephant and stopped right in front of us. I could have touched him. The kids always talk about that! It was great. Have a good time!

zapppop
09-06-2003, 08:33 PM
Just show up.
No one watches the DCA Aladdin show anymore so you'll have plenty of empty seats to choose from.