PDA

View Full Version : Overseas Visit

blondiemouse
09-04-2003, 08:49 AM
We are visiting from the UK next March having been to Disney Paris twice before.We will be spending 3 days at Disneyland and DCA and would like any info on weather crowds etc and useful tips:D

Duane
09-04-2003, 09:42 AM
I have been to Disneyland and Disneyland Paris so I can tell you what differences to expect. The weather will be warmer but still comfortable. The crowds will be larger than you could ever imagine, be sure to use the "Fast Pass" system for the attractions. Otherwise, you will waste several hours standing in line. There are many more attractions to ride in Disneyland. Be sure to ride Indiana Jones Adventure. This is very different than the version in Paris. I hate to say it but the version in Paris is horrible compared to Disneyland. Instead of listing all the attractions in Disneyland and DCA, I just suggest you ride everything. Be sure to get a park guide so you don't miss any of the attractions, some of them are tucked away and out of sight. It will be amazing to you when you find how much more there really is to do in Disneyland. My wife and I spent 4 hours in Paris and did the whole park. It will take you 3 full days to do everything in Disneyland and DCA. Have a wonderful time!

cemeinke
09-04-2003, 07:36 PM
You'll have a blast - you'll be amazed at how small Disneyland is and yet how much stuff is there. You'll definately want to ride the unique stuff, like Indy.

Across the esplanade - if you've been to Walt Disney Studios, you'll think DCA is a fabulous place (and curse EuroDisney). definately check out the Animation Building, you'll love it. Spend some time here, but remember Dl is the main attraction.

When are you planning to come? Or are you looking for advice on that too?