PDA

View Full Version : WDW veteran at DL

Wade Shrader
09-04-2003, 06:38 AM
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this board, for all the help, both direct and indirect, in making our recent trip to DL wonderful!

We are WDW veterans, have 6 yr old triplets, with the two boys having cerebral palsy. We've always been blown away by the magic shown to us at WDW, and we were not disappointed at DL!

It was great seeing the "original MK", the unique attractions, the DL hotel, DL's Fantasmic, and yes, even DCA. The CM's were wonderful with our kids, and made every special attempt to make it even more magical for my two sons in wheelchairs.

My wife and I are convinced that we now have to plan some of our future vacation trips to return to DL!

Thanks again,
Wade

Duane
09-04-2003, 07:02 AM
Wade- I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to DL. My wife and I visit both WDW and DL frequently. We favor DL much more due to the convenience of less walking and great weather. The heat and humidity in Orlando have always been a challenging factor for us. I'm in excellent physical condition but Orlando takes its toll after a few days of lengthy walking and heat. I've decided that if you go to DL you will walk a couple of miles a day while being in Orlando requires about 12 miles a day, big difference!

Lost Boy
09-04-2003, 08:02 AM
Thanks for sharing the moment with us. I always love it when people who have only had the expience of WDW come to Disneyland and see for themselves just how Magical and Special Disneyland can be. I am so glad that you and your family had such a great experience. And give the little ones a hug from me and Mickey!