PDA

View Full Version : Lobsters at Disneyland?

JenGood008
09-03-2003, 08:57 PM
Hi guys!

I went to DL today and saw a couple of mysterious things. We were over by the the old Motor Boat Cruise area when my friend said that she saw a lobster in the water. I didn't believe her at first, but when I went to check, lo and behold there was not one, but THREE little lobsters (or so I think...) near the edge of the water. I thought this was a little odd! Has anyone else seen them?

Then, when we were leaving the parking garage, we saw some random fireworks shot off from what appeared to be Toontown. The park had been closed for about 15 or 20 minutes. Hmmm...

Just some random weirdness from the happiest place on earth!

Oh, and Lucky was VERY cool! If anyone has the chance, go see him tomorrow:fez:

Not Afraid
09-03-2003, 09:18 PM
Tee hee hee. Lobsters!!!

Yes, we have seen them. Actually, one large-footed MPer actually KILLED on of these poor "lobsters" (they are actually crawfish).

The incident was reported in this old thread. (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7039&highlight=ariel+weeps)

There is (if we can get the link restored) a gruesome pic of poor dear departed "Sebastian".

Have fun! And welcome to an MP inside joke.:D

cemeinke
09-03-2003, 09:32 PM
Can't get the original link to work - so if you really want to see a gruesome picture, click the link below:

Sebastian (http://www.linkline.com/personal/cemeinke/img/sebastian.jpg)

Lashbear
09-03-2003, 10:54 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Sebastian Guts.... EEEwwwwwwwwwwwwww
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

JenGood008
09-04-2003, 03:53 PM
Poor Sebastian...

I talked to my friend who is a Matterhorn CM and she immediately burst out laughing and said, "The CRAWFISH!!" Apparently they really like to climb out of the water and cause trouble. Funny little critters!

Ghoulish Delight
09-04-2003, 04:12 PM
The perpetrator is still on the lose. I have exclusive crime scene file photos.

Here (http://www.jenniegreg.com/crimescene.jpg) we see the trail (or tail?) of evidence this sloppy crimial left as he attempted to stash the body.

And here (http://www.jenniegreg.com/crimescene2.jpg) we see (circled in red) an anonymous informat (whose face has been blurred to protect their identity). The notes in the file are confusing. The informant claims he overheard the deceased saying something about serving a plate of vegetables, and that was the last time the deceased was seen alive. Not sure what that means.

Perhaps our suspect got off light with a plea of involuntary crawslaughter last time. Not sure he'll be so lucky again.

:fez:

disneygalforlife
09-04-2003, 05:13 PM
A CM friend once told me that sometimes all of the fireworks don't "fire" during the show, and rather than risking injury to a CM while disarm the unexploded shell, they will just fire it.

mousey_girl
09-04-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by disneygalforlife
A CM friend once told me that sometimes all of the fireworks don't "fire" during the show, and rather than risking injury to a CM while disarm the unexploded shell, they will just fire it.

:confused:

Cadaverous Pallor
09-04-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by disneygalforlife
A CM friend once told me that sometimes all of the fireworks don't "fire" during the show, and rather than risking injury to a CM while disarm the unexploded shell, they will just fire it. What does this have to do with this thread? :confused:

Not Afraid
09-04-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Cadaverous Pallor
What does this have to do with this thread? :confused:

Psst. Read the OP

Karin
09-04-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Cadaverous Pallor
What does this have to do with this thread? :confused:

JenGood008 asked about the random fireworks as well as the lobsters.

Cadaverous Pallor
09-04-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Karin H-L
JenGood008 asked about the random fireworks as well as the lobsters. Oops, my bad! Sorry. :|

disneygalforlife
09-04-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by JenGood008
Hi guys!

IThen, when we were leaving the parking garage, we saw some random fireworks shot off from what appeared to be Toontown. The park had been closed for about 15 or 20 minutes. Hmmm...

:

Just answering the second part of the thread

JenGood008
09-04-2003, 08:33 PM
This actually makes sense because they really looked like some fireworks from Believe! Then again, I guess all fireworks sorta look like that, but I bet that's what it was.

Thanks for helping clear up the mysterious happings!:)