PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know what happened on Peter Pan Flight Tuesday night the 25Th

freckles
06-28-2013, 12:48 PM
Does anyone know what happened on Peter Pan Flight Tuesday night the 25Th around 11:20am? We were in the wheel chair line, and as normal from what we saw the previous day when the ride broke down we saw a bunch maybe 7 to 10 cast members enter to try and fix the problem. What was strange about 15 minutes later about 4 to 5 guys in blue showed up. I did not see their uniform as far as patches saying if they were maintenance or security (which i thought security was in white). According to the people in front of me it was security. Any ways 3 minutes later another guy in blue shows up with a case that says Dewalt. Obviously tools of some sort. Did some one need to have the lap bar cut so they could be removed? Does any one know if the ride was up and running on Wednesday?

Malcon10t
06-28-2013, 04:01 PM
Does anyone know what happened on Peter Pan Flight Tuesday night the 25Th around 11:20am? We were in the wheel chair line, and as normal from what we saw the previous day when the ride broke down we saw a bunch maybe 7 to 10 cast members enter to try and fix the problem. What was strange about 15 minutes later about 4 to 5 guys in blue showed up. I did not see their uniform as far as patches saying if they were maintenance or security (which i thought security was in white). According to the people in front of me it was security. Any ways 3 minutes later another guy in blue shows up with a case that says Dewalt. Obviously tools of some sort. Did some one need to have the lap bar cut so they could be removed? Does any one know if the ride was up and running on Wednesday?Maintenance is blue. Dewalt is simply a good (industrial level) tool maker. All of the Dewalt tools we have (drills, power hammers, grinders, power screwdrivers, etc..) are in cases. I seriously doubt they cut a lapbar... It was probably a portable toolcase.