PDA

View Full Version : Parade of Stars

stephanie01
09-03-2003, 08:12 AM
I know this is a newbie-type question...but does the Parade of Stars include fireworks?

I was looking at the Disneyland site and I didn't see fireworks in the "little movie" for the Parade of Stars.

Thanks.

HBTiggerFan
09-03-2003, 08:30 AM
No, Parade of the Stars does not include fireworks. It does include guest interaction.

ChipmunkStar
09-03-2003, 08:30 AM
No, the Parade of the Stars and Believe...There's Magic in the Stars are two completely different shows.

The Parade of the Stars is a parade (well...yeah...) featuring many favorite characters (and some unseen in the parks) and about 40+ parks guests. The parade does not have any fireworks in it.

Believe...There's Magic in the Stars is a fireworks spectacular featuring fireworks synchronized to many classic (and some current) Disney songs in instrumental form, and has an amazing finale (just a complete barrage of white fireworks, truly breathtaking!). Plus it's the only way to see Tinkerbell live in the park.

Darkbeer
09-03-2003, 10:03 AM
Believe! is currently on Hiatus. The next showing of the Fireworks will be Friday, November 7th, when the Holiday version of the show starts (and offers the snow effect). The Holiday version will be offered nightly thru SUnday, January 4th, 2004.

Fantasmic! is being offered on weekends (Fri, Sat and Sun) thru November 2nd. In the off season, you get either Fantasmic! or the Believe! fireworks.

fairytalelover
09-03-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Darkbeer
Believe! is currently on Hiatus. The next showing of the Fireworks will be Friday, November 7th, when the Holiday version of the show starts (and offers the snow effect). The Holiday version will be offered nightly thru SUnday, January 4th, 2004.

Fantasmic! is being offered on weekends (Fri, Sat and Sun) thru November 2nd. In the off season, you get either Fantasmic! or the Believe! fireworks.

So, there will be no more fireworks until November?:crying:

Darkbeer
09-03-2003, 11:18 AM
That is correct.... (Well, there are a few fireworks in the Fantasmic! show, but that is all you will get)....

Sorry, but last Sunday was the last of the Firework shows until November 7th, 2003.

stephanie01
09-03-2003, 12:06 PM
We will be at Disneyland - Monday night through Thursday night---purposely missing the weekend:(

Cadaverous Pallor
09-03-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by stephanie01
We will be at Disneyland - Monday night through Thursday night---purposely missing the weekend:( Aww, I feel for you! :crying:

It's always a trade-off. Either you go during the off season to miss crowds and end up with closed rides and less shows, or you battle summer heat and crowds but have more things to do. Same thing with weekend vs. weekday.

Perhaps you might want to go on Sunday or Friday - they're a lot better than Saturdays. Still much more crowded than M-Th, though.