PDA

View Full Version : World of Color Picnics are no more

Teddi
06-02-2013, 05:18 PM
If this was posted or already mentioned, I must have missed it, but figured I'd pass the word along.

DH said he read on an official Disney source that WOC picnics ended as of yesterday. The dinner packages are still available.

stan4d_steph
06-03-2013, 05:21 AM
Thanks for the information. Demand for the picnics must have decreased.

*Nala*
06-03-2013, 07:31 AM
Oh, that's too bad. My 3yo son and I enjoyed these a couple of times. They were a relatively inexpensive way to guarantee a Fastpass for the first show when we couldn't arrive at the parks early in the day.

Iceman
06-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Nala, I will say that FPs have generally been available, even for the early show, pretty late in the day. I'm sure that's one reason for the drop in popularity of the picnics.

backsthepack
06-07-2013, 06:08 AM
I procrastinated in ordering the picnic dinners for the WOC. They were still on the website not even two weeks ago. This morning I go online to go ahead and order them (as this seems the easiest way for the pass for the viewing area) and I cannot find the link at all on the Disneyland.com site. Am I missing it or are they not doing this any longer? We leave Sunday and I am not sure what to do now!

backsthepack
06-07-2013, 06:22 AM
Just posted this question this morning. Thanks.

LacyBelle
06-07-2013, 10:07 AM
The picnic meals are no longer an option. However, getting Fastpasses at the GRR machines isn't at all like it was the the first year or two. You shouldn't have any trouble getting a FP for WOC.

If you are still looking for a meal option, the more expensive choices at Carthay, Wine Country, and Ariel's are still there.

candles71
06-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Yes fastpasses last into the the afternoon. 12 Or 1 usually the first show runs out. If there is a second show they go well into the afternoon.