PDA

View Full Version : Wow, suited people (TDA). Plus, what not to do at Innoventions....

MonorailMan
08-29-2003, 08:17 PM
I was walking around DCA on 8/27, and saw this large group of people, looked like maybe CMs, I knew they all had a tag on, so I thought, I'll check this out. Well, they were hidden behind the Hollywood Backlot Stage, and I thought I saw a familiar face as the head of the pack. As I round the corner, my observations were correct. It was Cynthia Harris. From what I could hear, she was giving her fellow TDA execs, a small sampling of what to encourage, what to hype. I hard some references to the TOT. They didn't talk about much. (Big Surprise)

However, as they were talking away, one of the people couldn't help notice me sitting on the bench, trying to listen to every word that Cynthia was muttering out of her too quiet mouth. Once we made eye contact, I slowly backed away. I would hate to be "told" by an Exec. :eek:

Now, kind of a unrelated event, but while getting onto/into innoventions, both the Greeter CM, and I were well, were just caught up in the moment, and I accidental tripped him. However, I apologized, and the very kind CM also apoliziged. Thanks Billy! :) :D

DisneyFan25863
08-29-2003, 08:28 PM
Cool. Though you shoulda pointed at some chipped paint or somthing and yelled out "Hey! Cynthia! When are you gonna fix this?" :fez:

mriverej6
08-30-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by DisneyFan25863
Cool. Though you shoulda pointed at some chipped paint or somthing and yelled out "Hey! Cynthia! When are you gonna fix this?"

I would of pointed at SSL and would of said "Why is my favorite ride closed?!!!!!";)