PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland this Sunday

chlee
08-29-2003, 09:53 AM
i'm going to disneyland this sunday (i know, the worst day EVER to be going, but i wanna see fantasmic before it starts its hiatus) and being someone who doesn't go to the park too often, i have a few questions:

if you leave the park for lunch, do you have to pay for parking again? there wouldn't be any point in trying to save money for lunch when you're just going to have to pay for the difference with parking anyway, would there be?

is it better to see the 9:00 or the 10:30 showing of fantasmic? does either bring in less of an audience?

lastly, do you really think the crowds are gonna be that bad? what if everyone assumes that disneyland is gonna be crowded, and therefore avoids going this sunday?

i know, it sounds farfetched. i'm just trying to be optimistic. :D

NirvanaMan
08-29-2003, 10:00 AM
On a Related note. Is the park going to be absolutely packed this entire 3 day weekend?

HBTiggerFan
08-29-2003, 10:00 AM
You do not need to pay again to park. Just save and show your paid parking ticket when you re-enter the structure.

fairytalelover
08-29-2003, 10:05 AM
It is much better to see the 10:30 Fantasmic showing because most families tend to want to see the earlier one and then watch the Believe fireworks show then go home. The kids get tired. The 10:30 one is usually much less crowded.