PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion merch part deux

Pages : [1] 2

olegc
05-17-2013, 01:24 PM
The music box and the candy tray are in stock. Frame is still around as well as some other items. also available is the square throw pillow with the bright lavender writing and design.

China Closet on Main St - but also the cart at the exit of Haunted Mansion. Not in Port Royale or Le Bat En Rouge.

Shortpix77
05-27-2013, 08:53 AM
Saw both pillows yesterday (at World of Disney and at the cart outside Haunted Mansion). The cart also had the candy tray and the picture frame.

I keep missing the coasters... the CM I talked to said they had them the day before, but had sold out. She said they anticipated getting more, but wasn't sure when. Sigh. I'll keep looking!

olegc
05-27-2013, 09:04 AM
you should ask at china closet on main st.

leota's necklace
05-27-2013, 10:40 PM
I called Delivears and spoke to a very nice lady who talked me off the ledge and assured me that this merch is not LE and more shipments are on their way. It's apparently selling out on both coasts. I am trying very hard to be patient. :)

olegc
05-28-2013, 06:40 AM
I called Delivears and spoke to a very nice lady who talked me off the ledge and assured me that this merch is not LE and more shipments are on their way. It's apparently selling out on both coasts. I am trying very hard to be patient. :)

except, I think, for the hourglass. I have asked CMs in China Closet and the Port Royale store twice about it. Port Royale had them back in Feb but only a couple and I could not buy it then. However, now they're not even carrying any of the merch (the cart at the exit of HM is only place). China Closet told me the hourglass has been sold out for a long time and they don't expect it back.

dhcloud
05-28-2013, 07:51 AM
I saw the coasters at China closet, when buying the pillow. They asked what I had so far and told me the cart outside HM was selling stuff as well (which is good, as I went to every other store in the park but didn't think to check the cart). There, I picked up the music box... I think I am only missing the candle holder... I don't want the smaller pillow and still debating on the candy dish.

olegc
05-28-2013, 08:06 AM
I too am missing the candelabra (which was released in February) and in June they are supposed to release the Bat Stantion bottle stopper.

spectromen
05-30-2013, 12:09 PM
This sucks! All this merch was available with noone batting an eye at the HM cart in WDW back in March. I figured since it's general park merch, it'd be easy to get back in Anaheim so I didn't buy it over there. Oops!

olegc
05-30-2013, 12:29 PM
This sucks! All this merch was available with noone batting an eye at the HM cart in WDW back in March. I figured since it's general park merch, it'd be easy to get back in Anaheim so I didn't buy it over there. Oops!

I of course don't have any proof - but it does seem like the way the line was presented on the Parks blog it was - to paraphrase - oh no problem getting this stuff at WDW in these locations, and even some of it on the Disney Store, and if you're in Disneyland, you can find it here.... - its an afterthought for us. The blog had said that WOD would have it as well but of course Parks Merch and orlando don't really control where the items are placed here - but I bet they do control how much stock we get. Its an opinion but it feels about right.

Shortpix77
06-13-2013, 11:42 AM
Woo! The coasters are on Disneystore.com now! Just got them with free shipping because they're a Disney Parks product and there's a promotion at the moment. SCORE.

Drince88
06-13-2013, 12:20 PM
Woo! The coasters are on Disneystore.com now! Just got them with free shipping because they're a Disney Parks product and there's a promotion at the moment. SCORE.

Yea!!! You've been looking for those for a while, right?

olegc
06-13-2013, 12:21 PM

nice. Now if the bat stantion wine stoppers would just get in stock. Last thursday no word of them at the cart or China Closet.

Shortpix77
06-13-2013, 12:30 PM
Yea!!! You've been looking for those for a while, right?

YES. It was getting ridiculous :-) I kept getting the "Oh, we had those yesterday!" answer.

Now I can move on to coveting the new Main Street Electrical Parade ornament set that comes out in August!

sourdough
06-14-2013, 07:39 PM
nice. Now if the bat stantion wine stoppers would just get in stock. Last thursday no word of them at the cart or China Closet.

I was there on Tuesday, June the 11th, and the merchandise cart in front of the Haunted Mansion had a whole bunch of them.

olegc
06-14-2013, 07:55 PM
I was there on Tuesday, June the 11th, and the merchandise cart in front of the Haunted Mansion had a whole bunch of them.

sheesh. just my luke. gotta head to the park...

cstephens
06-14-2013, 10:34 PM

They were there tonight as well.

Goodnplenty
06-17-2013, 05:32 AM
Wow, HM bat stantion wine stoppers! :) Very cool. I would like to buy some as a gift for my sister. Can I get those online anywhere?

GnP

Shortpix77
06-17-2013, 07:25 AM
Disneystore.com keeps getting more of it! The coaster set, picture frame, both pillows, the bottle stopper, the serving platter, and the jewelry box are all on their site now -- all I did was search "Haunted Mansion" and it all came up.

olegc
06-17-2013, 07:29 AM
Wow, HM bat stantion wine stoppers! :) Very cool. I would like to buy some as a gift for my sister. Can I get those online anywhere?

GnP

some of the items have appeared on the disneystore.com site. But not all of them...

olegc
06-17-2013, 07:30 AM
Disneystore.com keeps getting more of it! The coaster set, picture frame, both pillows, the bottle stopper, the serving platter, and the jewelry box are all on their site now -- all I did was search "Haunted Mansion" and it all came up.

wow - saturday they were not there. Hmmm... drive to the park and save shipping or buy it now? oh - and AP discount. I guess I will drive to the park.

Mistyj
07-06-2013, 08:06 PM
For those interested, the candelabras were available from the cart at the Haunted Mansion exit today (July 6.) I was so excited, I'm sure the cast member working the cart thought I'd won the lottery or something...

spectromen
07-06-2013, 09:43 PM
Thanks for letting us know! Did they happen to have the music box?

leota's necklace
07-07-2013, 12:27 AM
I was able to get the box online.

Mistyj
07-07-2013, 09:25 AM
Thanks for letting us know! Did they happen to have the music box?

There was a box - I pointed it out to my husband and said "that must be the music box," but I didn't open it to make sure. Looking at a picture of the music box online, I believe it was but can't swear to it. Sorry!

Shortpix77
07-08-2013, 07:53 AM
This wasn't in the merchandise set that this thread started about, but there's a new Haunted Mansion ear hat ornament that I just picked up:
http://www.disneystore.com/the-haunted-mansion-ear-hat-ornament/mp/1334632/1000344/

Freaking adorable, as are the other ride ones that just appeared on the Disney Store site. Take my money, Disney. Just take it.