PDA

View Full Version : Minnie's Christmas Party

GoldenEars
08-27-2003, 01:07 PM
It seems that *Minnie's Christmas Party* will not be shown this year at the Fantasyland Theatre, because they're getting ready for the new Snow White musical in February.

Am I the only one who is disappointed in this? Since they debut this show 2 years ago, I've always enjoyed watching it. Altho it wasn't a full scale theatre production, it was still good and had a warm, magical feeling to it. I always left the show with a big smile on my face and a warm feeling in my heart. The show was simple, yet very entertaining!

I would have hoped they could have moved the show to another location, like the Carnation Plaza, where they have the big bands play on Friday nights. Or even at DCA, where they had Goofy's Beach Party Bash. It's not the same going to Disneyland without a Christmas stage show. From *The Magic of Christmas* to *Mickey's Nutcracker*, there has always been a stage show during the holidays.

Oh well, maybe the Genie can put on a Santa hat in *Aladdin* to put guests in the festive mood!:D

disneychelle
08-28-2003, 09:06 AM
oh I'm bummed what is left to get you in the holiday spirit at disneyland besides HM and IASW? That was a great show I totally concur!!! :confused:

Niwel
08-28-2003, 10:35 AM
Last year they used it as part of the holiday tour -- wonder if they will have something this year to replace it.

Rallymonkey23
08-28-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by disneychelle
what is left to get you in the holiday spirit at disneyland besides HM and IASW? That was a great show I totally concur!!! :confused:

Theres a huge decorated Christmas tree in Town Square. Main street is decorated. The Christmas Parade.Believe! In Holiday Magic (Powered by HP ;) ) And after that, it snows!

I'm not really all that disappointed the show is gone this year. The kids will be though. :(

EDIT: Theres also Christmas carolers (sp?), Mickey and the gang is dressed up for the holiday season, Candy Cane ice cream. I could go on and on.