PDA

View Full Version : May the 4th merchandise

olegc
04-30-2013, 07:54 AM
I know that the LTM site mentioned that the special May the 4th merchandise would be available on May 4th - but I'm curious whether it would hit earlier on May 3rd or 2nd. I have my eye on the Revenge of the 5th tee. As with anything else at the parks many times the merchandise is released earlier than the celebration day. If you've seen items please post. I guess the only 2 locations are Disney Pin traders in DTD and Little Green Men- according to the LTM website. I wonder, though, why this would not be in Star Traders or in the Star Wars shop. Hmmm...

cstephens
04-30-2013, 08:40 AM
Ltm?

chahn
04-30-2013, 08:42 AM
I hope it is available in the other direction. We hit the park May 5th but if they have anything in DTD we could get it the 4th.

Shortpix77
04-30-2013, 08:44 AM
Ltm?

Limited Time Magic :-)

ogold72
04-30-2013, 08:44 AM
Did you see a pic of the tee? All I could find were pics of pins

cstephens
04-30-2013, 09:23 AM

Oh. OK, thanks. I figured it was probably on the Disney Parks Blog but couldn't figure out what those random letters meant.

olegc
04-30-2013, 10:02 AM

correct. I'm lazy and did not want to type it out. So much other stuff is acronymed anyway - OMDD, IASW, BTM, etc...

olegc
04-30-2013, 10:04 AM
Did you see a pic of the tee? All I could find were pics of pins

just the image I saw on the Disney Parks Blog of the May the 4th with a graphic depiction of Yoda (not a photo). Nothing else yet. I wish they had not made the drastic changes to the Merchandise site (art of disney parks) and Pin site. Now its not as detailed nor explicit in the events and items available.

olegc
05-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Does anyone know what time Disney Pin Traders usually opens in DTD? THe Park opens at 9 (when I thought 8) and I am now forced to try and juggle some timing due to other events that day. If Pin Traders opens at 9 it may save me some time.

Also - does Pin Traders ever sell shirts or just the pins? (related to the May the 4th stuff).

Gone2Disneyland
05-03-2013, 02:21 PM
May 4 also happens to be Free Comic Book Day, so I'll be hitting a couple of local shops in the morning. It's popular in my area with families lining up early. But maybe I'll head out in the afternoon to take a look see at what's left.