PDA

View Full Version : I'm Lucky. He's Lucky. We're all Lucky! (AAs in DL)

Gemini Cricket
08-24-2003, 11:53 AM
I saw AVP's Lucky Thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19482) and was wondering which characters on attractions in Disneyland do you think could use the 'Lucky' treatment?

In your opinion, which animatronic characters need updating?

Since we're on the subject of dinosaurs, I'd say the DLRR dinosaur diorama needs to be updated. (Including the stuffed Grand Canyon animals... It would be neat to see them move about.)

LibraryGirl
08-24-2003, 02:05 PM
(I LOVE the RHPS reference of subject!! ;) )

I think the Grand Canyon animals need to move. It's be more like the zoo! lol

SzczerbiakManiac
08-25-2003, 02:44 PM
The bannister's lucky! ;)

I agree that the Grand Canyon animatronics statues could use some "zhuzhing", but they're such a small part of the train ride "attraction" ( :rolleyes: ) that I don't think it would make enough difference. (And lawd knows TDA ain't gonna fork over the bucks for it!)

How about the Abominable Snowman (I can't remember his name) on Matterhorn?

Or perhaps make the goat on Big Thunder do a trick? ;)

LibraryGirl
08-25-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by SzczerbiakManiac
The bannister's lucky! ;)

I agree that the Grand Canyon animatronics statues could use some "zhuzhing", but they're such a small part of the train ride "attraction" ( :rolleyes: ) that I don't think it would make enough difference. (And lawd knows TDA ain't gonna fork over the bucks for it!)

How about the Abominable Snowman (I can't remember his name) on Matterhorn?

Or perhaps make the goat on Big Thunder do a trick? ;)

You are awesome on SO many levels SM!! First, the RHPS audience reference and second... the answer to my "How do I spell "zhuzh"?

Now I can pass on my QEFTSG knowledge to the world!! Bwahahahah