PDA

View Full Version : Fall Holiday Package?

Chip37
08-24-2003, 11:15 AM
I just wanted some information about this package. At least I think this is the name of it. Is it a very good deal? Anyone who has done this package, please tell me what you thought of it. Thanks everyone. Chip.

tlovesdis
08-24-2003, 08:37 PM
We did it last year and I thought it was a good deal. There were 4 adults and 1 child in our party. We stayed 4 nights (Sat-Tues) at the Grand Californian. It included 5 day hoppers, a character breakfast, and a few other things like a pin and lanyard a christmas ornament, and a $10 ESPN Zone gamecard and it was about $1350 total. I thought for the Grand that was pretty good. I figured it to be about $180 a night for the hotel after subtracting everything else.

I think getting a good deal depends on what time of the year and days of the week you are going.

It is probably the only time we would have been able to afford the Grand becasue every time I have checked prices on it, it was well over $350 a night!!!

Hope this helps a little!

Tina
Going to Disneyland in 33 days!!!!

mrscoach
08-25-2003, 12:07 PM
I did the Fall Holiday package a couple of years ago, when it included the character breakfast in the park at the Plaza Inn. We're planning a trip to Disneyland this November, and getting the hotel at expedia.com, and then the park tickets from disneyland.com is a better deal. I would suggest you at least check out that way to go, since the "buy 3 nights, get the 4th free" deal is also good at expedia. PM me if you have any questions- I'd be glad to help ya!
:)