PDA

View Full Version : Lady Antebellum Concert at Disneyland 4/28?

AVP
04-02-2013, 09:52 AM
Lady Antebellum just posted a contest to win tickets to a concert event at Disneyland on April 28, 2013. "The Vacation Package tickets will include entrance for up to four (4) persons to the performance of Lady Antebellum (the “Event”) on April 28, 2013 at Disneyland® Park upon check-in at the Event."

I've checked the House of Blues website and it's not going to be there, so it looks like this really will be inside Disneyland. The park is currently scheduled to close at 11pm that night, and I don't have any additional details about when/where/who/how. I've asked Disney for whatever details they can share, and I'll post them here once I get a reply.

If you want to enter the concert, here's the link:

http://golden.ladyantebellum.com/

AVP
04-02-2013, 10:02 AM
Update from Disneyland:

The concert will be inside the Golden Horseshoe and is open to sweepstakes winners only.

Good luck - we all know how small that venue is!

Adrienne

candles71
04-02-2013, 10:04 AM
Thanks AVP. Per the rules, Once you enter, you can share once per day, up to a total of 5 entries.

Interesting that this is the second contest I have seen recently that don't include hoppers. You get the 1 park per days tickets. I wondered with the other one but also this one if you can add hopping to them. Hmm.

fairestoneofall
04-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Entered and crossing all fingers and toes! We LOVE Lady A!!!

corona
04-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Interesting to some, but not unusual anymore. I haven't seen Disneyland issue 1-day park hopper tickets for promotional purposes since the Cars Land opening.

cstephens
04-02-2013, 11:24 AM
Interesting that this is the second contest I have seen recently that don't include hoppers.

Do you remember what the other contest was for? It may depend on who's doing the promotion or what Disneyland is getting out of it. In this case, since it's specifically for a concert, it kind of makes sense that it wouldn't need to be a parkhopper because the entrance ticket is really just to get the winners into the venue, which happens to be inside.

candles71
04-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Yep cause I did my daily entry earlier. ;) Jack FM. Best Western is running one and it comes with the Citypass.