PDA

View Full Version : Getting an AP?

Captain Josh
08-22-2003, 12:16 PM
I have been thinking about getting a Premium AP for the longest time. I feel it suits my want to come to Disneyland on "more regular" basis. For the last two years, my mother has been working in foods for the park. I've been using her CM Blue pass, and I'm running out of stamps. We have a family policy that we only use the card when letting in more than just myself. So, I figure an AP would be helpful to me, since I "fly solo" so often.

So, I'm just wondering about the following:

1. Does my mother's employment mean I can get a discount off the 200++ price tag?

2. When is a good time to get an AP, (does it matter?)

3. How do I actually get one? Do I just pay up front in the ticket window and proceed to processing?

I appreciate your time and help on these matters.

Ghoulish Delight
08-22-2003, 12:25 PM
1. Does my mother's employment mean I can get a discount off the 200++ price tag?I believe so, but you're mom would know better than I

2. When is a good time to get an AP, (does it matter?)Doesn't matter. It's good for 365 days no matter when you purchase it. The only thing you might consider is if you don't want it expiring at a certain time next year (like around your birthday or something). Then the decission to renew or not can become difficult.

3. How do I actually get one? Do I just pay up front in the ticket window and proceed to processing?Yup. You'll be given an entrance ticket. Once inside, you can go to the processing center (on the left at the end of Main Street) at any point during the day at your leisure.

Captain Josh
08-22-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Ghoulish Delight
I believe so, but you're mom would know better than I

...actually, she probably wouldn't. My mother doesn't really explore (exploit?) all the privileges she has, when working there. In fact, she's mentioned several times that I know more about what is happening at her work then she does. (Thanks to you guys, and MiceAge.) She's really in it as part of a "Job", not so much the "Show". Although, from what I hear, she DID do children's parties at The Plaza Inn very well. She's good at what she does. Although, recently she's been pulling duty at Eat Ticket....but yeah, I know what you mean.

Thanks for the information.