PDA

View Full Version : Premium annual passport vs Disney Club Card

disneychelle
08-20-2003, 11:36 AM
I am a disney club member which is expiring this year, when I go to the park on 12/2 would it be worth my while to get a PAP for my trip next year even though we only go once a year? What all does it cover? Will Disney travel work with it with packages or what do I do? Any advice or information will be much appreciated!

Anthony
08-20-2003, 01:17 PM
Did you see that the club is done at the first of the year? It seems as the discussion regarding which is better becomes a moot point when one of the comparisons is no longer an option. What kind of stuff did you get out of being in the Disney Club?

sgtdilbert
08-20-2003, 03:34 PM
If you only go once a year, can you see to it that after your first visit, you come back within 52 weeks? In this manner, you'd only need to buy an AP every other year, and that's one heck of a savings. ;)

That's what I do for my trips to Walt Disney World.

s.

Darkbeer
08-21-2003, 08:58 AM
Here is a good thread explaining what you get, and don't forget, you get $20 off the Premium AP with the Disney Club Card...

Which AP should I buy? (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13708&highlight=Annual+Pass+premium)