PDA

View Full Version : I want my Doofenslurper!

Smorri
02-01-2013, 06:13 AM
I saw this morning that Disney World is getting Doofenslurpers! I want one... maybe two :~D

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/02/have-you-tried-the-doofenslurper/

Please, can anyone report if they spot these in Disneyland? Thanks!

Smorri

AVP
02-01-2013, 08:02 AM
They had them at the marathon weekend, and we got one while waiting for our runners to finish the full marathon.

Eh. It's frozen lemonade with Fomz topping, and you don't get a lot for the money. The beaker (sorry, Erlenmeyer flask) is a cute souvenir, but I didn't feel it was worth the added cost.

AVP

AlbertaMinnie
02-01-2013, 09:51 AM
I would try those they at least look fun!

Not to run off topic but any chance of Disneyland getting Citrus Swirl??

Drince88
02-01-2013, 12:10 PM
The beaker (sorry, Erlenmeyer flask) is a cute souvenir, but I didn't feel it was worth the added cost.

AVP
Hmmm, I wonder who you were with at the time!

Smorri
02-01-2013, 02:29 PM
They had them at the marathon weekend, and we got one while waiting for our runners to finish the full marathon.

Eh. It's frozen lemonade with Fomz topping, and you don't get a lot for the money. The beaker (sorry, Erlenmeyer flask) is a cute souvenir, but I didn't feel it was worth the added cost.

AVP

Ya, the pricing on their souvenir cups is always an issue for me... But they found my soft spot with this one. :) I didn't understand why everyone was buying those Carsland Cones... Now it's my turn to be silly :)

Thanks for the info!

Smorri

TTFN92
02-01-2013, 04:42 PM

AVP

Ya, the pricing on their souvenir cups is always an issue for me... But they found my soft spot with this one. :) I didn't understand why everyone was buying those Carsland Cones... Now it's my turn to be silly :)

Thanks for the info!

Smorri
We all have different things that make us happy.

adriennek
02-02-2013, 08:45 AM

My husband is a chemist and my kids LOVE P&F, so when I first saw this cup, I wanted it to come to DL. Then I heard a review of the frozen lemonade and I'm just meh on it.

Now. My weakness is the travel mugs that used to be $2 more than the drink and now they're $3 more. That's still a pretty decent deal. I've had some of these travel mugs for over 3 years now and they hold up. I keep some in our camping trailer and the rest stay in my kitchen for mornings when I need my coffee "to go". I love them.

candles71
02-02-2013, 09:55 PM
As much as I seriously want an R2D2 popcorn bucket the price is obscene, so there ya go;). A got a Carsland cone cup at the party, but it was with the understanding that it was her souvenir (other than an earhat, which is tradition and never counts ;))
ETA: We have cups that had snowcones from Disney on Ice, I think G was about 4 when we saw Aladdin, Abu is still hanging around and my kids use em regularly.

bumblebeeonarose
02-03-2013, 07:45 AM
I think these are cute and we don't watch this show. We are Cars fans though, and I don't care for the look of those cups.