PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic! Through November

SoCalDisneyLover
08-12-2003, 07:09 PM
I just spoke to a CM who works Fantasmic!, and they confirm that the show will run through November. This somewhat contradicts what was reported on one of the Disney sites.

The Mark Twain will be down for refurbishment, and Fantasmic! will continue with the cast on a stage instead of the boat. I know it won't be the same, but at least the show will go on past Labor Day.

stagedoorjonny
08-13-2003, 10:37 AM
Columbia is going down September 8-19 for refurb will they have Fantasmic the one weekend it is down? I could see how to do the show without MT but without Columbia I don't know.

Disneyphile
08-13-2003, 12:37 PM
That would be interesting - to see Capt. Hook swinging off the back of the Mark Twain! :D

tink360
08-15-2003, 05:10 PM
I hope fantasmic is showing in november, am planning a trip early in the month. I just called earlier today to try to get balcony reservations, & was told that fantasmic would not be running. :confused:

smfaint
08-16-2003, 03:05 AM
I called Thurs for balcony reservations on Sat, Sept 13th, and they were willing to sell them to me. It had to be for the second show as they'd already sold out the first, but apparently it will actually be running that weekend.

mousey_girl
08-16-2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by tink360
I hope fantasmic is showing in november, am planning a trip early in the month. I just called earlier today to try to get balcony reservations, & was told that fantasmic would not be running. :confused:

I always thought that you could only make reservations for 30 days out.

tink360
08-16-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by mousey_girl
I always thought that you could only make reservations for 30 days out.

that could be true, but I called & never even got that far. In the past I've waited too long to make a reservation, only to have no spots be left.