PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to DL on a Monday lately?

myprincesskaylee
08-10-2003, 10:50 PM
How where the crowds and the wait times for the rides?
Thanks

Guest_Control
08-11-2003, 12:08 AM
During the Summer all wait times and crowds remain pretty much the same throughout the week. Early in the week (Monday through Wednesday) are the least crowded times, though.

Mommy2NicknMax
08-11-2003, 08:59 AM
I was there last Monday. Very crowded. Wednesday was MUCH better.

ec7k2o
08-11-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Mommy2NicknMax
I was there last Monday. Very crowded. Wednesday was MUCH better.

what she said... lol... :)

stagedoorjonny
08-11-2003, 03:54 PM
I was there last Wed. at 2 in the afternoon the fast pass return for HM was 5 hours later, Potc was 3 hours later. Hope this gives you an idea about Mondays.

jsuperk
08-12-2003, 03:41 PM
I went on 8/4 it was packed and hot. J:rolleyes:

Elly
08-12-2003, 07:51 PM
We were there monday, tuesday, thursday, friday, and saturday. All were crowded with Saturday being the only noticeable difference (even more crowded). Standby on Splash ran from 2 to 3 hour waits consistently. Fastpass for Splash was 10-20 minutes.

sydney
08-14-2003, 07:55 AM
Durring the summer, mondays are indeed very crowded. you have what's leftover from the weekend multiday crowds (those three day hoppers that get started saturday) as well as the locals who mistakenly think "I'll go monday cause it will be empty", and what you end up with is a very crowded park. Not that any day will be tons better, but I would avoid saturday/sunday/monday if what you're looking for specifically is less crowds during the summer.

(Sunday is busy because all the Deluxe AP crowd that was blocked out saturday shows up as well...)

During the rest of the year, I don't think monday is nearly as bad. But that's my thoughts. When are you thinking of going?

myprincesskaylee
08-14-2003, 09:54 AM
We are going this monday. I thought since alot of schools are starting back up this monday that maybe it wouldn't be as crowded.
Thanks
Michelle