PDA

View Full Version : Costco Discount DL Tickets and Early Entry?

BigDisneyFan
12-03-2012, 11:33 AM
I purchased the Costco discounted DL tickets in Northern California and will be going to DL in a few weeks. From the description of the tickets on this website, it appears that the tickets have an early entry day included. However, I know that's typically for DL resort guests only. For the first time, we will be staying at a GNH to save money. The tickets don't say anything on them regarding an early entry day. Does anyone know, or has anyone experienced whether or not they do include an early entry day? I would hate to go that early and be wrong. Thanks!

currence
12-03-2012, 12:04 PM
One thing to know is that there are two types of early entry - those exclusive to people staying on-site, and those available with the purchase of multi-day tickets. The hotel early entries are staggered and are offered at both parks. The ticket early entry are only at Disneyland. The early entry days are typically Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. For more information, click here (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/calendar/early-admission/).

Ferb
12-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Those tickets do include a Magic Morning.

In a few weeks, could be the week between Christmas and New Years, which disney has scheduled early entry for both parks every day. In the past MM was held everyday or in both parks for this week. But with the new DCA they split MM for 3 day or longer guests, apart from Extra Magic Hours for onsite guests. So MM may be in both parks every day, or opposite Early Entry on alternating days this year, but there is nothing official that this will happen.