PDA

View Full Version : AP Pass ?

Vick
08-08-2003, 08:56 PM
Hello, I recently purchased the Premium Ap Pass, my question is what restaurants honor the discount, I know that the souvenier stores give you a 10% discount but I need to know about the restaurants, thanks in advance.

disneyfreak168
08-08-2003, 09:50 PM
there's a site on the DL website... uh lets see..ok i can't find it right now but here it is:

DL

10% discount
-Plaza Inn
-Redd Rockett's Pizza Port
-French Market
-Rancho del Zocalo

15% discount
-Blue Bayou
-Carnation Café

DCA

10 % discount
-Pacific Wharf Café
-The Luckey Fortune Cookery
-Cocina Cocamonga
-Bountiful Valley Farmer's Market
-Taste Pilot's Grill

15% discount
-Ariel's Grotto
-The Vineyard Room
-Wine Country Trattoria

Hotels at DLR
ALL 10% DISCOUNT

Disneyland Hotel
-Goofy's Kitchen
-Granville's Steakhouse
-Hook's Pointe

Paradise Pier Hotel
-Disney's PCH Grill
-Yamabuki

Grand Californian
-Storytellers Café

these are from the AP General Info paper we received...please correct any of my mistakes:)

NOTE: For anyone else reading this information, this is for the PREMIUM AP HOLDERS SoCal and Deluxe AP Holders don't have as many benefits as premium

DisneyFan25863
08-08-2003, 09:50 PM
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlr/annualPassholder/APDiscount?id=AnnualPassholderDiscountListPage

disneyfreak168
08-08-2003, 09:57 PM
hah that was the page i was looking for:rolleyes: yay disneyfan found it!!!

DopeyWife
08-09-2003, 07:50 AM
I saw on another thread that someone called Disney Dining and was told that Premium AP holders get a 10% discount at Napa Rose. But I've never seen this posted anywhere in my AP info.

HBTiggerFan
08-09-2003, 09:30 AM
The best thing for you to do is to always ask all restaurants and stores if they give an AP discount. The list changes constantly, and the worst they will do is say no.

Not Afraid
08-09-2003, 09:36 AM
We have gotten an AP discount at Napa Rose, but we haven't eaten there in a couple months. I may or may not be in effect. Best to call.

experiment626
08-09-2003, 07:53 PM
I just hand it to the cashier along with my Credit Card when paying. Most will use it as my "ID" as well.