PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Map as Wallpaper

RBbrooke
08-08-2003, 08:45 AM
I am looking for a scan of the Disneyland Map to use as my computer wallpaper. Does anyone have one scanned?

TIA

DisneyFan25863
08-08-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by RBbrooke
I am looking for a scan of the Disneyland Map to use as my computer wallpaper. Does anyone have one scanned?

TIA

Um, those are a little big to scan on a regular scanner....my advice would be to go and look around e-bay for someone selling those maps, and if they have a picture of it, use that. MouseShoppe may also have one. :)

BrerFox
08-08-2003, 11:15 AM
My father gave me a map from 1965! Its in good condition! But folded into fourths:( Oh yah
and I can't scan it.........waaaaaayy to big:geek:

Andrew
08-08-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by BrerFox
My father gave me a map from 1965! Its in good condition! But folded into fourths:( Oh yah
and I can't scan it.........waaaaaayy to big:geek:

If it's folded, scan each folded panel separately and then stitch them together with your preferred image-editing software. I'd be willing to do it for you (I have a bed scanner at my office) if you want to mail me the map along with a SASE.

Laffite
08-08-2003, 11:36 AM
or you can let Kinkos scan it for you

Andrew
08-08-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Laffite
or you can let Kinkos scan it for you

Except that they probably won't, because it's copyrighted material. Your use of it probably falls under "fair use" because it's just media shifting, but the average Kinko's employee doesn't know or care.

TDBearGrrl
08-09-2003, 05:03 AM
Try going to Kinko's in the middle of the night. I have always had great luck! There is no crowd and the people working are typically bright.

DD