PDA

View Full Version : DL Hotel room deals

David Paul Lane
08-07-2003, 07:04 PM
I've got three weeks vacation coming, and i thought I might spend three or four days mid week at the DL Hotel. I was woundering if anyone knew of any deals. If I called and asked, they would not know of any deals, just as they have been told to. Yes, I know I'm local, but it will still be fun. :) Never stayed there, and just want to do it once. Any help would be greatly apcreated.

parveen50
08-07-2003, 09:04 PM
Hi there,

We're going to Disneyland at the end of August - and the best deal I could find was $145/night through Expedia - but that is only if you stay for 4 nights - It's actually 3 nights at $194/night plus the 4th night free.

I'm going to keep on trying though - see if I can get a better deal closer to the date - hopefully they won't be booked solid!

cryan71
08-08-2003, 08:22 AM
I've always used travelaxe to book rooms because it compares all the prices from the top 10 - 20 hotel booking sites. If you know anyone that works for Disney, they can get a castmember rate for you (they might have to meet you down there to check you in). They do have AP rates sometimes. Should be special rates for AAA members.

tjrj
08-08-2003, 01:58 PM
Try mousesavers.com. Mary usually has the latest in deals.