PDA

View Full Version : McNasty

scottmen
08-07-2003, 12:21 PM
So Mike Metzger did a new trick in the show on Monday. Its called the McNasty. Its basically a flip with a heel click thrown in while he is up-side-down. :eek:

Here is a link to a bigger picture of it:
http://www.freestylemtx.com/metzclick.jpg

I was wondering if anyone has seen of the of the shows since Monday (Aug 4) and if he has done it again. I want to go tonight but want to make sure its in the routine now.

Scott

Here is an article about it:
http://expn.go.com/expn/summerx/2003/story?pageName=030806_in_the_dirt

http://home.earthlink.net/~scottmen/sm_metzclick.jpg

[Moderator's note: Copyrighted image converted to a link. -- Lani]

JeffG
08-07-2003, 12:45 PM
Am I the only one who looked at this thread expecting it to be about Burger Invasion or the french fry cart? :)

-Jeff

briar_rose
08-07-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by JeffG
Am I the only one who looked at this thread expecting it to be about Burger Invasion or the french fry cart? :)

-Jeff
nope ;) lol

disneygeek87
08-07-2003, 05:11 PM
LOL, I thought the same thing as JeffG did.

mousey_girl
08-07-2003, 05:19 PM
Ditto to the above posts. :geek:

mystycalchyk
08-07-2003, 07:30 PM
...same here ;)

TheatreTech
08-07-2003, 07:33 PM
I thought it was about the McD's on Harbor and was in the wrong forum. But, anyway, no, I havn't seen the show.

newhdplayer
08-07-2003, 08:09 PM
I was wondering if anyone has seen of the of the shows since Monday (Aug 4) and if he has done it again. I want to go tonight but want to make sure its in the routine now.

Scott

You mean you actually thought that anyone on this here board would actually go to any of those shows

bluepearl
08-07-2003, 10:23 PM
I went there for the first time today and I thought it was pretty cool. I'm not really into the XGames, but the show I saw was pretty enjoyable.

At the 1PM show I saw today, Mike Metzger did the backflip and touched the front fender of his bike. I don't know if this is what you were talking about - as I'm not familiar with the names of these moves and such - but the announcer made a point about it.

Polar33
08-07-2003, 10:37 PM
Didn't see the show on Monday, but I was there for one of the shows on Tuesday and he (Metzger) did a flip off of the ramp that was farthest away from the hill. The host of the event got excited, as did the other bikers, and Metzger ditched his cycle for a bit to go high-five with them when he returned to the group. I guess it is rare for a complete flip to be achieved with that ramp. This was my first time at the X-Arena as well as watching a moto-type event so I really have no clue as to how difficult or rare it is, but the crowd and everyone got really excited so I assume it is a good thing. ;)

mrfantasmic
08-08-2003, 12:17 AM
I saw people jumping of little woody thingies.

Laffite
08-08-2003, 12:41 AM
edit: nm

disneyfreak168
08-08-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by JeffG

-Jeff

hah i thought the same thing. I thought it was gonna be about the hamburger patties going bad and people ate them and they got sick so heh:p

scottmen
08-08-2003, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by newhdplayer

You mean you actually thought that anyone on this here board would actually go to any of those shows

Well I read the board and go to those shows, so umm yeah.

Scott M.