PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Resort 36 weeks pregnant and ECV question

heatherya
10-25-2012, 06:20 PM
We're going to DL next weekend to activate our DAP's that we bought at the time of the price change. I'm going to be 36 weeks pregnant (I've talked to my dr and she's ok with it and I have an appointment next Friday before we drive up from SD), and I think I'm going to get an ECV, since dh will be pushing the 5 and 3 year olds in our double stroller. I know there's a place in Anaheim that will deliver to the hotel, but dh brought up the idea of having one delivered to our home in San Diego and driving it up there with us. Has anyone done this? Would it just be easier to use the company in Anaheim? Any info or advice would be great...tia!

MammaSilva
10-25-2012, 06:23 PM
Really, unless you are experienced with taking the model you rent apart and putting it back together I highly recommend a local company. Deckerts will deliver to your hotel and I know that there is a second company (sorry I don't know the name) that will as well. The advantage to a local company if something goes wrong with the scooter say the batteries die or something you have customer service a few moments away.

codewoman
10-25-2012, 06:42 PM
I rented from Deckerts once. I neglected to charge the scooter one night (big mistake!) and they talked me through how to get the thing so we could push it to where it could charge. They were very nice and I recommend them.

missm
10-25-2012, 06:54 PM
I have no advice for you but I just wanted to say congratulations and yay for being so close to meeting your little one!!!

SigalTchelet
10-25-2012, 08:57 PM
I suggest Deckerts. I use them every time I go down. 714-542-5607. I had problems with my scooter from them and went to the registration desk at GCH, where we were staying. They were able to get a new one to us within an hour or so.