PDA

View Full Version : Great Trip!

joy68
08-04-2003, 10:41 AM
My husband , myself, our 2 year old and 10 year old just returned from California. We spent 12 days there and were able to spend 5 at Disneyland. We had a fabulous time. We were able to do everything on my daughters to do list. Some we were able to do twice. We loved It's a small world and Pirates of the Carribean so much more than WDW. We visited other areas of CA but Disneyland was the best. We have been in WDW many times, including this past Christmas, it was so nice to take our time and visit DL and CA. It seems so much more rushed in WDW.
My two year old celebrated her birthday at Goofy's Kitchen and it was great.There were so many characters at dinner. I envy those of you lucky enough to live near DL. We live on the East coast and it's easier to fly to WDW (2 hours). DL is a 5 and a half hour flight.We are home for 2 days and already miss the magic:crying:

Lost Boy
08-04-2003, 10:55 AM
Thank you for the kind words about our "Little" Resort out here. I have had more people who have only been to WDW say how much better Disneyland is and how the attractions are better. I love going to WDW once every few years, and I enjoy some of the things they have that we don't, but I still come back (No matter how much I gripe about it) to my Disneyland as often as I can. I am so glad you had the chance to come out, and that you had such a great time.:D