PDA

View Full Version : Has the cast changed for the Disneyland Aladdin?

disneyscott
08-04-2003, 09:14 AM
At Disney they have a really neat Aladin show and and the actors are some of the best improv actors. I really enjoyed how close you got to the stage and actors and how eveyone would take pictures with you afterward. One of the guys (it seems) has been there for quite a while.

Now I haven't had my Ap sence Feb but it was a real shock to see him working at USH this weekend. He was doing crowd control in the Shrek line. I know times are tough all around but to go from your own show to crowd control is a big skip, unless he is just moonlighting over at USH.

Does anyone have anyother info??

lilbitopxedust
08-04-2003, 12:40 PM
The cast of Aladdin changes day-to-day, depending on the performers' schedules and etc. I know several who work in the show (1 of whom is in a major role, the others of whom fill several minor roles) and the minor characters are often "swing" performers, ie, they play a different part (known as a "track," from what I understand) each time.

So you may never get the same cast twice, and even if you do, their roles may be switched around, depending on need, who's available to fill what role, etc.

disneyscott
08-04-2003, 01:02 PM
Nope that would be the one at DCA Im talking about the show that is next to the jungle cruse over at Disneyland. I wish That I could talk to the guy but he stoped juggling as we were passing him. This guy has this kind of grin of his face like he is just wating for you to say somthing stupid so he can put your foot in your mouth

ChipmunkStar
08-04-2003, 04:07 PM
Check your PM.