PDA

View Full Version : Sub Video at Disneyland Source

DisneyFan25863
08-01-2003, 09:27 PM
Disneyland Source just released a brand new, full legenth video of the Submariene Voyage! Woohoo! Sure, we may not be getting it back at DL, but it will always live on in cyberspace! Check it out! (http://www.disneylandsource.com/sub)

Laffite
08-01-2003, 10:22 PM
I just recently read about the Sub development on E ticket magazine. It's sad to see something so many people worked so hard on get trashed just like that because of "budget"

Preston

mriverej6
08-01-2003, 11:28 PM
and now I wait for a copy of Captian EO!!

lets guess which will come first (if it can possibly happen)

a) Captian EO video uploaded somewhere on the internet OR

b) Submarine Voyage Returns

Wishful thinking either way

Disneyfreak
08-02-2003, 09:06 PM
You can find captain eo on kazaa! Full with video and sound. You can find almost anything on kazaa.

danyoung
08-03-2003, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by mriverej6
and now I wait for a copy of Captian EO!!

Actually, Captain EO aired a few years back on MTV, as the culmination of a Michael Jackson tribute weekend. I have it on tape, but it's just not the same thing as the original. Aside from the obvious lack of 3D, the sound over tv just doesn't match the heart pounding bass of the live theater system. Oh well, I'm still glad I have it - a fond memory of a terrific attraction.

danyoung
08-03-2003, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by DisneyFan25863
Disneyland Source just released a brand new, full legenth video of the Submariene Voyage! Woohoo! Sure, we may not be getting it back at DL, but it will always live on in cyberspace! Check it out! (http://www.disneylandsource.com/sub)

You neglected to mention a very important fact - this video is FREE!! Streaming web video, and the section inside the caverns is pretty mostly black screen, but the audio continues, and the theater of the mind takes over. It's such a crying shame that Disney allowed this unique ride experience flounder. Thanks for the post, DisneyFan!

Leap for Joy
08-03-2003, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the video link! I've never experienced this attraction. Now I too want it back!!!