PDA

View Full Version : What's the process for AP purchase/activation?

Tisha
09-23-2012, 03:45 PM
I need to buy an annual pass next Sunday for Mouse Adventure, and wondering what's the quickest way to do so so I don't have to wake up super early. If I buy one online can I go straight to the entry gates to activate it or must I wait in ticket lines either way?

My last AP just expired in August so all my info and picture is already on file.

candles71
09-23-2012, 03:53 PM
Buy it online, go straight to the turnstyle, like a hopper it will print you a normal hopper type ticket that will say AP on it. You will need your ID until you have it processed and your picture starts popping up on the screen. You just need to hit a ticket booth later that day sometime to process and get your hard card.
ETA: if you still had one with a picture on it, they aren't anymore and you get asked for ID to use your discounts.

Tisha
09-23-2012, 03:55 PM
Thanks! That sounds like the best plan then. If I buy it online with parking, can I show my online receipt to get free parking that first visit?

candles71
09-23-2012, 03:57 PM
I have heard yes. I think they can scan the barcode also. We have never had parking so i don't know the answer for sure.

AnotherJenny
09-23-2012, 04:08 PM
You could buy a 1 day hopper online, pay for the parking, and then upgrade to an AP at the ticket booth later in the day. If you bring the parking receipt they'll credit you when you upgrade.

unclewalt
09-23-2012, 09:12 PM
They will accept the barcode printout at the parking booth if you have parking attached to the pass. They did for me and others.

xsunshin3x
09-23-2012, 09:24 PM
I know if for some reason they make you pay at the gate, just take your receipt with you to the theme park and they will either refund your money or put that amount towards you AP parking.