PDA

View Full Version : I'm Going to Disneyland 8/7/03

Gemini Cricket
07-30-2003, 09:30 PM
I'm making my 2nd Annual Emergency trip to Disneyland on Thursday, August 7th, 2003. Let me know if you're going to be there, too.

I'm going to organize a small MP meet @ 5pm @ the Hub on that day.

(The date is weird, yes, but it's the only day I can do it with work and all.)

PM me if you want.

It's short notice. I apologize.

:cool: GC

PS ~ I'll update info on this thread as I go.

disneymeimei
07-30-2003, 09:57 PM
My Clan and I will be there... just look for a silly dad chasing after a silly mom; teenagers embarrased by them; a wee one all caught up in the magical spell... that will be us!! We are starting to pack...

Sophie832
07-31-2003, 03:11 AM
You can all celebrate my b-day :D I wish I could be there, too, but I'll be camping with my parents :(

MammaSilva
07-31-2003, 05:31 AM
Have a BLAST Brad! Emergency trips are 'da bomb'!

Dlandmom
07-31-2003, 06:22 AM
Hey, GC! There's a chance I'll be there, but early in the day. I'd have to leave by 2 at the latest (hate that traffic!). I'd love to finally meet you...I'll have to see how my schedule goes, though, because I'm still trying to get settled into my new place, and there are always errands or contractors or whatever that takes up all my time at a moment's notice!

ae's mom
07-31-2003, 10:43 AM
Hey, that will be my birthday, too....the big 40!! I will be there the following Monday acting like I am 10!!:p

Gemini Cricket
07-31-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Dlandmom
Hey, GC! There's a chance I'll be there, but early in the day. I'd have to leave by 2 at the latest (hate that traffic!). I'd love to finally meet you...I'll have to see how my schedule goes, though, because I'm still trying to get settled into my new place, and there are always errands or contractors or whatever that takes up all my time at a moment's notice!
I'm sure we can work something out.

Moving is hard...never ends. Good luck with all that! :)

ae's mom~ Happy B-Day for Monday!

mammasilva ~ I don't think anything could beat the last one, but heck, they sure are fun, spontaneous and exciting. I can't wait.

disneymeimei ~ I can just picture the dust cloud now... :D

Sophie ~ We'll be thinking of ya. Don't forget the insect repellant. ;)

mrfantasmic
07-31-2003, 04:38 PM
Well, remember to take pictures for us back here.
And for us poor souls who can't be there.

dsnylndmom
07-31-2003, 05:13 PM
Have a blast, Emergency trips are the best!

I'd love to meet up with you but I'll be at WDW!

Take pictures

LibraryGirl
08-03-2003, 10:54 PM
I wish I could be there to see you!! Have a fantastic emergency trip!! :fez:

I did, though, LOVE the pictures of you and your sweetie, Zapp and iSm in Paris. Ahhh..... l'amour!! :D

Gemini Cricket
08-04-2003, 09:53 AM
Plans are still on for my mini-MP meet on the 7th.

It will be @ 5pm at the Hub.

I will be wearing my Light Magic shirt. :D

See ya there.

lisap
08-04-2003, 12:27 PM
If I weren't hosting my daughter's slumber party/birthday that night I would have tried to pop by for a quick chorus of Lady Come Down. :p
But I'm sure you will survive without that special moment. Have a great time.

lilbitopxedust
08-04-2003, 12:33 PM
I'm workin' that day, Disneyland side, 4 pm to 10:15 pm. You might come through my bag check/turnstile/exit and not know it! :p

Dlandmom
08-04-2003, 12:41 PM
GC...I just pm'd you. If you're available earlier in the day, we might be able to meet!

Gemini Cricket
08-04-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by lilbitopxedust
I'm workin' that day, Disneyland side, 4 pm to 10:15 pm. You might come through my bag check/turnstile/exit and not know it! :p
Just look for the Light Magic t-shirt. I'm sure I'll be one of maybe 5 max wearing one. :D

mad4mky
08-04-2003, 02:19 PM
Have fun Brad!! :D

Gemini Cricket
08-05-2003, 06:43 PM
So, I'm loading up my backpack now and I'm making some CD compilations to drive by.

I'm heading down to Anaheim tomorrow.

I hope to see some of y'all when I get to DL.

Cheers,
:cool: GC

LibraryGirl
08-05-2003, 09:21 PM
Baby... you show that mouse that you're the boss!!

:D Have a fantastic time!!

Lashbear
08-05-2003, 09:36 PM
Is Ralphie going too ?

Gemini Cricket
08-05-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Lashbear
Is Ralphie going too ?
Ralphie has to go to Tehachapi :eek: to visit his folks. Ha. So, I decided not to go there and to take a little (as mammasilva so wisely put it) a breather. 2 weeks in Europe with Ralphie non-stop and work being a stresser, I decided to take a road trip to clear my head and chill. I do my best thinking while I'm driving (or taking a shower). So, seeing as I have 6 1/2 hours of thinking time, it'll do me good.

Lashbear
08-05-2003, 11:51 PM
...I agree, a little breather now and then is really good !!

:D

MammaSilva
08-06-2003, 07:01 AM
Hey all couples need 'breathers' mine's coming in 2 weeks :fez: ....and believe me the countdown HAS begun around here LOL!

Drive safe.. have fun...take pics... and most of all absorb a LOT of the magic to get you thru till your next trip!