PDA

View Full Version : Aladdin show at DCA

bobandkevin
07-30-2003, 05:31 PM
Can anyone tell me about how the seating is done for the Aladdin show? Do we need a ticket or a Fastpass? does it help if we are AP or Disney Club members? Thanks!

cstephens
07-30-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by bobandkevin
Can anyone tell me about how the seating is done for the Aladdin show? Do we need a ticket or a Fastpass? does it help if we are AP or Disney Club members? Thanks!

They are not giving out Fastpasses anymore for Aladdin. It's first come, first served. When they open the doors to the inside queue, you just get in line and wait for them to start letting everyone in. An AP or Disney Club membership doesn't get you in any faster. They used to have a voucher through Disney Travel (if you booked your vacation package through them) that got you earlier access, but I'm not sure if they're still offering those.

I just saw the show for the second time this past Sunday, and while I liked it ok the first time I saw it (months ago), I liked it even better this time. The actor playing the Genie was totally on. A friend who was seeing it for the first time really enjoyed the show as well.

zapppop
07-30-2003, 06:16 PM
The show is getting fewer guests every day so I wouldn't worry about getting a good seat.
Show up before show time and you should be fine.

Lost Boy
08-01-2003, 07:53 AM
Best seats are on the second level Mezanine, in the center. You can see everything, especially the flying carpet, and even the stuff on the main floor. If you sit on the main floor, you can't see some of the special lighting effects done on the floor and the balcony is too high and too far away. Mezzanine requires climbing some steps, the balcony even more, but it's worth it. I have seen the show many times and loved it each time.

dsnylndmom
08-01-2003, 08:21 AM
Totally agree with Lost Boy!

I've seen the show twice and the latest Genie was reallly reallly good.

When we saw it a couple of weeks ago we walked right in about 10/15 minutes before showtime.

tina