PDA

View Full Version : Issues accessing Disneyland website

CarlieB
07-30-2003, 02:14 PM
Does anyone know what's up with Disneyland.com? I've been trying to access it for 3 days now (to get some info on the GCH) and I keep getting some message about it being too busy to process my request. What gives?:(

Gemini Cricket
07-30-2003, 02:16 PM
Not sure.

I've had problems with the site, too.

Today, I tried to download an app to renew my annual passport and I kept getting error messages...

DisneyFan25863
07-30-2003, 02:21 PM
Works fine for me...

mom_rules
08-04-2003, 08:58 AM
Anyone still having problems? (I've been trying for about 2 weeks with no luck).

CarlieB
08-04-2003, 12:34 PM
Still having issues at my end:(

Niwel
08-04-2003, 03:49 PM
Is your question about GCH something we can help you with? Many of us have stayed there.

Originally posted by CarlieB
Does anyone know what's up with Disneyland.com? I've been trying to access it for 3 days now (to get some info on the GCH) and I keep getting some message about it being too busy to process my request. What gives?:(

CarlieB
08-04-2003, 03:55 PM
Is your question about GCH something we can help you with?

I was just trying to find out if the GCH offered any spa services, like massages or facials, and if so, what sort of price range they were:)

Niwel
08-04-2003, 04:02 PM
Well, according to the site:

This full-service, 4,000-square-foot fitness center provides all the amenities of your local gym - and more:

* Experienced and helpful trainers
* State-of-the-art workout equipment, including treadmills, stairsteppers, stationary bikes, weights and free-weight machines
* Dry saunas and steam rooms
* Full locker and shower facilities
* Tranquil massage rooms with expert massage therapists providing
Many different types of massages are available, from aroma therapy to shiatsu. Call (714) 300-7350 for reservations. Start or end your day with a relaxing sauna or steam bath. Hotel towels are available at Eureka Springs.

---
If you call, they can probably fax you -- or mail you -- the list of services. :)

CarlieB
08-04-2003, 04:06 PM
Tranquil massage rooms with expert massage therapists providing
Many different types of massages are available, from aroma therapy to shiatsu.

Cool - thank you very much!:) My only other question is: would non-GCH guests be able to book a massage, or is this service just available for GCH guests?

Niwel
08-04-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by CarlieB
Cool - thank you very much!:) My only other question is: would non-GCH guests be able to book a massage, or is this service just available for GCH guests?

Hmmm.... I know they give preference to those staying at GCH, but I don't know if its an exclusive. But they can probably tell you when you call.