PDA

View Full Version : Parade Dancers hanging out at Mad T Party

Aysle
08-31-2012, 11:31 PM
Tonight my family went to the Mad Tea Party for the first time ever and actually stopped instead of just walking by.

I must say the best part of it was when we had our fill (after 10 minutes) and headed over to the bathroom. On the way we ran into a large group of people dancing. Next to the stage in front of the arcade. Not just usual dancing whatever but an organized group of about 10-15 or so that kept pulling the kids in and teaching them moves.

There was a photographer there taking pictures. Which I found a bit odd at first. But they were great dancers... At first I figured it was some wedding party or something.

When our 6, 5 & 3yr old were being shy because they kept trying to get them to dance he (the photographer) came over told us who the group was. It turns out that a regular group of the dancers from Soundsational spend their night off dancing away with the kids and teaching them moves.

We ended up spending the next 2.5 hours watching them dance and having a blast. For only spending 3 hrs at Disney/DCA and only going on 3 rides (Star Tours, Buzz & Monsters Inc) I must say it ranks as one of the best trips ever.

I hope to run into the same people again and get our kids to dance. I think its really great that Disney employees spend their off time still entertaining the guests and made it very special for the kids that were there.

dlandnut
09-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Sounds like a blast. It's those impromptu moments that make it magic.

Aysle
09-01-2012, 08:51 PM
Yes it is, I wish I asked when they would be back again. Has anyone seen them before? Do you know how often they do this?