PDA

View Full Version : New Menu Preview at Disney's PCH Grill for Annual Passholders

AVP
08-28-2012, 09:02 PM
Disneyland announced a series of special dinners for Annual Passholders to try out the new Fall menu at PCH Grill at the Paradise Pier hotel. The promotion starts this Sunday. I'm intrigued!

New Menu Preview at Disney's PCH Grill for Annual Passholders Introducing the Fall 2012 Dinner Menu
Make reservations, Annual Passholders, to experience an exclusive prix fixe (fixed price) preview of featured dinner dishes that will soon appear on the new Fall 2012 menu at Disney's PCH Grill (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/paradise-pier-hotel/disneys-pch-grill/).
Plus, Passholders and their dinner Guests will receive — on the night they dine — World of Color (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneys-california-adventure/world-of-color/) FASTPASS tickets for that evening's performance.

Prix Fixe Price: $34.99 (Passport discounts apply)

Dates and Menus
Choose one appetizer, one entrée and a soft drink. Enjoy a sweet ending to your meal with the chef's choice of seasonal dessert. Menu is subject to change.

Sunday, September 2 through Thursday, September 6

Choice of Appetizer

Beer Battered Onion Rings
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus

Choice of Entrée

La Mesa Southwest Burger
Muir Woods Roasted Red Pepper and Mushroom Pasta
Malibu Beach Sustainable Fish

Sunday, September 9 through Thursday, September 13

Choice of Appetizer

Santa Monica Flat Bread
Seaside Shrimp Flat Bread

Choice of Entrée

Hail "Mexican" Caesar
Pebble Beach Shrimp Mac & Cheese
Santa Maria Tri Tip

Sunday, September 16 through Thursday, September 20

Choice of Appetizer

Seasonal Soup d'Jour
Artichoke and Spinach Dip

Choice of Entrée

Malibu Beach Sustainable Fish
Surfside Grilled Chicken Breast
Santa Maria Tri Tip

Reservations

Reservations must be made in advance. Please call (714) 781-DINE or (714) 781-3463.

Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Offer is subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply.
Offer subject to availability and is not good in conjunction with any other offer.
Valid only for dinner reservations.
The Annual Passholder who makes the reservation must be in attendance at dining preview.
Guests of the Passholder do not need to own Annual Passports.

pulltab
08-28-2012, 09:09 PM
Is there a link so we can make our reservations online, or do we have to call the restaurant and let them know we are AP"s?. I went to the DL company website, and there was a phone number for reservations.

AVP
08-28-2012, 09:11 PM
Is there a link so we can make our reservations online, or do we have to call the restaurant and let them know we are AP"s?. I went to the DL company website, and there was a phone number for reservations.You can't make reservations online for Disneyland (only Walt Disney World), but you can also e-mail your request to dine@disneyland.com.

AVP

olegc
08-29-2012, 03:58 PM
the price is per person, correct?

spectromen
09-01-2012, 08:47 AM
I'm glad they're updating their menu, but those menu options are like $18.99 choices.