PDA

View Full Version : How are Thursdays at DL

Niwel
07-29-2003, 11:26 AM
Since it has been a very long time since I made a midweek trip to the DLR, I was wondering how Thursdays have been (I'm going to be playing hooky -- if anyone asks, I got a 24-hour flu).

Taking my little sister (11), DL only.
Also, do they have rope-drop midweek or do they skip it during the summer?
Gracias amigos!:fez:

RideMax Mark
07-29-2003, 11:44 AM
Well, it *is* summer, so I'd expect it to be busy, but not quite as busy as the weekend.

No rope drop right now, they just open the turnstyles at 8:00am.

Icy Bacon
07-29-2003, 06:20 PM
Well, I went last week on the Wednesday and while it was moderately crowded, if you know how to use fastpass and single rider lines you can easily do everything you want to do and then some. The longest we waited all day was maybe 20 minutes for Splash Mountain with fastpasses (do single rider, it's just as fast if not much much fast). Read Darkbeer's big thing on fastpass and do Peter Pan and Mr. Toad in the morning and the Matterhorn in the evening during a Fantasmic and you'll hardly have to worry about crowds or waiting. :)

mrfantasmic
07-30-2003, 12:20 PM
I've always liked mondays, but the thing with thursdays is that sometimes they will schedule weekend entertainment on Thursday. But if you do one thing:
AVOID VETERANS DAY! It was a Thursday when we went and was Christmas Eve crowded!

BELLEH5
07-30-2003, 03:26 PM
Who will be at the park tommorow?